So Big, So Small

Edited: 8/4/22

The original video did not give me access-

"So... can someone fill me in on what happened when I was knocked out?" Midoriya asks, still shocked from the sudden frenzy of hugs and affection. 

After explaining 

"That's.. traumatising... I'm sorry you guys had to go through that..." Deku mutters guiltily; they did react to alternatives about his life after all. 

"Deku-kun don't say sorry, you silly goose! You have no right to apologise for something like that! We're sorry we never noticed the effects the bullying and torment had on you! We promise to care for you much, much, much more!" Uraraka exclaims, happy tears trickling down her watery bronze eyes. At least these weren't upset, overwhelmed tears this time. 

"H-hah?! Y-you really don't have to go out your way to do that Uraraka-san!" 

"Please just accept it Young Midoriya! I, myself, must apologise once again to what I said that day.." All Might mutters, glancing guiltily at the floor. 

'Will they reveal what that scene was about back in Lost One's Weeping?' some of them think to themselves. 

Surprisingly, Deku hugged All Might while saying in his shirt "Don't worry All Might, I forgave you a long time ago... I know you didn't mean to hurt me..."

All Might hugged back, some tears building within his eyes, "Thank you, Young Midoriya..."

'But still... even if you did say you forgive me, my words obviously cut a huge slash within your heart and it can't heal easily... based on these universes.. my words could've.... driven you to suicide...

I'm so, so, sorry and I'm going to try my hardest to help you. I will Go Beyond, for your sake...' 

"I-izuku..." Bakugou mutters... 

Midoriya's eyes widen, as he turns to his childhood best friend, the one he's always admired (and still does), the one that was his inspiration, the one that drove him to be who he is now. 

"K-kacchan..? Why aren't y-you calling me Deku?" 

"C-can I talk to you...?" Katsuki says, privately grateful that the rest of the class and the teachers had decided to wait for their turn and give them their privacy. 

"O-ok?" Midoriya stutters out, as they walk out of the theatre room, into the corridors of UA. 

"Deku I-I'm... s-sorry!" Bakugou stumbles, not used to saying this, tears threatening to spill "I'm such a jerk to you, and I'm so abusive... I-I just thought that- that if I proved to everyone just how much difference there was between y-you and me then... then everyone would always and never change their mind about me being the 

best and strongest... b-but it just got out of hand... and I- I don't even know what I would've done if you a-actually..." 

Bakugou didn't finish his sentence but Midoriya knew exactly what he was implying: 

Suicide 

"K-kacchan..." Midoriya was speechless to say the least. His tears were choking him and all his unintentionally bottled-up emotions and thoughts were crashing down on him like a tsunami.

He was so confused yet so relieved at the same time, he had been slowly building stress with all his past issues, and he didn't even notice it. Midoriya thought that... since it was in the past, it shouldn't affect him so much. 

Things which are in the past should stay in the past. 

But that's really not true, the past effects you just as much the future does.