Take Me Away

Edited: 8/4/22

Multiverse found: Take Me Away

"Well, this one seems... down-heartening." Present Mic says, giving off a sigh; tears still prickling his eyes. "Are you sure he's never shown signs of this, Shota?" 

Aizawa sighs guiltily, "You're Midoriya's teacher as well and I'm sure you can tell how cheerful and enthusiastic problem child is... to see this side of him is... more than concerning. If you were to tell me that one of my students had depression, problem child would definitely not be one of the first people I would've guessed..." 

'You're an underground hero Shota... you're supposed to be trained to read someone's body language... the happiest are usually the saddest too...' Aizawa thinks to himself. 

Help me I am drowning, and I wanna breath again 

"'Nice' start..." Toru says sarcastically 

Promise me that this is not the end

"Don't give up... just this once... Deku-kun?" Uraraka mutters, somewhat forgetting that the Deku she knew never gave up. 

Tortured by the screaming

Of the voices in my head

"Voices? Wha-?" Kaminari says confused

"Depression isn't an easy topic to talk about.. the voices in someone's head can sometimes be a metaphor of doubts, thoughts and ideas within someone's mind, which can be... dangerous" Jirou states

They beat me down until my heart is dead

Koda unintentionally gasps. 

"I think I'm going to take the children home... they've been in the playing room for a while now and it seems most these universes are going to be extremely sad..." Mandalay says, though not many pay attention to her. 

"Midoriya-kun..." Togata mutters 

Those around me think I'm happy

But they don't really give a shit

"I-is this what he really thinks of us..." Todoroki says, stuttering a bit- something he's rarely ever done in his entire life. But when it came to the boy who saved so many people, including him from his hatred, everyone was sure to feel an overwhelming sense of uneasiness. 

So I scrape a smile and wear it

Guess that ignorance is bliss

"We have all been ignorant, if this was true..." Cementoss states, Nemuri (Midnight) hesitatnly nodding beside him

I keep hiding what's inside me

Cuz it's easier that way

"Does he not trust us? Why can he not tell us!" Mina bursts into tears

'Idiot! How do you expect him to trust someone so quickly if everyone he'd ever trusted betrayed him... though... I honestly did believe the damn nerd trusted them a lot... I guess I overestimated someone's spirit and mental state..' Bakugou thinks angrily. 

'It may be hard to see... but I can see guilt on Bakugou's face.. perhaps this was a good experience after all' Nezu thinks to himself, as he takes a long, soothing sip of tea; not admitting he, the smartest creature on earth, was rather shaken himself. 

And when it's you and I alone, I look to you and say

'Take me away'

'Take me away'