Insanity (Deku AUs)

A/N: I'm so sorry for the long wait! My motivation has been...yeah dead and buried. I will try my best to update twice a week like usual though!

------

Searching for Multiverse...

Multiverse found: iNSaNiTY

A series of turqouise electrical code broadcast across the room, the words "Danger...Are you sure...Don't regret this option..."

"What an amazing start." Kaminari snarked, shaking his head, "God it feels like I've said that a lot."

"Yeah, you have." Hatsume replied honestly, "Like a broken record."

"Hey!"

"Anyways, I'm currently working on a new feature of the machine." Mei hummed, making the audience turn to her curiously.

Was there anything she could do? The mysterious entity was still controlling what they were watching after all...

"Mhm! I'm currently working on something that...well, will bring the universes a bit more...alive could you say?" Hatsume smirked, unphased by the mini explosion that just erupted.

Where did she even get her supplies from..?

"Wait...you want to bring the people from the universes here?!" Ochaco exclaimed, shooting out of her seat in surpise.

"Well, Gravity, it's not as if we can really do much here anyways and we can't be harmed here...hopefully. Anyways, that's the plan."

Loud chatters and exclamations rose into the air, but before long, they all quickly silenced as the universe continued to play out.

"Hajima to twari no iranai imi kono kokoro no jouhatsu eto (The unneeded meaning of start and end, to the disappearance of this soul)" the voice sings, the sound robotic and glitched.

Hero Deku

"Oh, is this like Stereo Hearts where they'll show different AUs?" Momo asked, blushing slightly as her friends fawned over her impeccable memory.

(Which the Author sadly, lacks.)

"Dare ga hinsei o oboeteru ka? Kyouki no mado kar, sayounara. (Who remembers characters? From the window of madness, goodbye)"

Imaginary Friend Izuku

"Characters? Is this another universe where we are fictional characters again?" one of Shoji's mouths asked, while four other arms peel its sixth apple.

"I believe so." Tokoyami commented, accepting another apple with gratitude.

"Konnichi wa, watashi. Awanakatta darou? (Hello, myself. Haven't we met before?)"

Controller Izuku

"Controller? Oh, how interesting...a game of manipulation, is it?" Nedzu smirked, more of a statement than a question.

"Question! Are these 'AUs' as they are called, do they interact with like, the original Midobro? Cuz like, the AU is talking to themselves or something..." Kirishima stammered out the cluster of words, not too certain of his own thoughts.

"That is a good thought, Kirishima-san! I believe there is some truth there." Tenya nodded, to which Eijirou shot him a look of gratitude that at least someone had understood his broken question.