What If This Isn't a Slave?

A/N: Hellooo, I am back with a (probably) angsty chapter! This song is by TUYU (yes, I honestly love their music too much) and the link is right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tT0j_-42Ac

Hope you guys enjoy!

-------

Searching for Multiverse...

Multiverse found: What if this isn't a slave?

"That's an...interesting title. I don't really get it." Mina asks, stretching herself after sitting in her seat for a while. 

"I don't know either." Kaminari replies nonchantly, slurping cup noodles. 

Yaomomo pours some more hot water into the cup noodles within the theatre as she hands it to Eri and Kota, making sure to tell them to be careful. 

"Soba is better..." Todoroki mutters downheartedly, earning a friendly snicker from Uraraka.

"Nevermind Candy-cane! The next universe is coming up!" Hatsume cheers, slurping a mouthful of noodles herself. 

Doreina atashi ne (I am a slave)

Yaritakunai koto otona nanka ni (Something I don't want to do. The adults)

Oshitsuke rarete iru (They're forcing it on us)

Midoriya is seen, with strings attached to his limbs, hanging lifelessly, like the puppets surrounding him. 

"A...slave?" Iida mutters, a look of concerned horror plastered across his face.

Doko de tsukau no? (Where will I use this?)
Bakana chienowa tsukiatte (This foolish circle of wisdom that I'm attached to)
Jaa yametara yametade (Then I'll quit, if I could quit.)
Saitei hoshou sura naishi (There is no minimum amount needed anyways.)

Izuku looks up, his viridant eyes dulled, and expression blank. 

"'foolish circle of wisdom', it directly links to the circles of 'correct answers' in education. I believe this song, is about the military-like treatment of education.." Nedzu analyses, a frown plastered across his face.

Yaritakunai yaritakunai (I don't want to do it, don't want to do it)
Jaa, yaritai koto wa? (Then what do you want to do?
Shiranai shiranai yo tte (I don't know, I said I don't know..)
Kore shika yatta koto naishi (This is the only thing... I've ever done.)

'"I don't want to do it" "Then what do you want to do?" "I don't know..."'Todoroki thinks to himself, 'How ridiculous I was to be so stubborn before. Now, I know that the word hero, does not always mean the cruelty of my father from before. Being a hero is to make people feel safe, to show hope, to be the one who stands up for the purpose of good, to be those who try and change...' 

Shinitakunai shinitakunai (I don't want to die, don't want to die)

Jaa, ikitai wake wa? (Then what's your reason to live?)

Shiranai shiranai yo tte (I don't know, I said I don't know-!)

Tada dorei dorei toka shite iru (Just a slave, you've become a slave just like the others.)

"This beat is so intense, but I actually like it a lot." Jirou commented, nodding her head to the beat.

"Yeah, it's pretty manly!" Kirishima smirks, punching his fists together in his signature gesture.