Izuku Afton

A/N: Never tried something like this before-

Whoo, let's just hope this goes well-

Requested!

"Ok, so now we're going to react to Izuku.... Afton?" Mei exclaimed, the beeping of the machine accompanied by slight murmuring. 

"Afton? Is he part of another family perhaps?" Kota asks. 

"Who knows, let's start!" Hatsume cheers. 

Izuku walks into his home, green streaks in his hair. 

"I'm back!"

A young boy with black tear streaks down his face, brown hair and two animatonic-themed plushies charges at him, alongside a ginger haired girl, with viridant eyes. 

"'zuku! You're back!"

"Who are they?" Kaminari asks, with Aizawa telling him to 'shush and find out'. The blonde droops down in mocked offense, whilst Jirou snickers. 

"Hey Chris, how're the Nightmares?"

"Good! We had a picnic in the dark just now!" 

(I have no idea what I'm doing because I have only interacted with the FNAF fandom) 

"Why is he referring to nightmares like they're people?" Iida inquiries. 

"That's great! I'm going to go to Circus Baby's Pizzeria to see Mum then!" Izuku chirped. 

"Mk! Mikey said he's with Ennard buying exotic butters." Chris said, bouncing on his toes. 

"Mikey wore his illusion disk right?" Izuku asked,putting on a different jacket. 

"Mhm!" 

"My curiosity is killing meeeeeeeee! Who's this 'Mikey' and what's an illusion disk? Is it to do with his quirk? And what's exotic butters, I kind of want to try them-" Kirishima rambled. 

No one had answers. 

'This seems to be getting interested...The 'Nightmares' seem to be actual people or creatures, and 'Mikey' seemed to be more of an endearing nickname then anything else... this 'Mikey' seems to be close to this 'Ennard' as well... interesting indeed.' Nedzu analysed, sipping his cup of tea now gone cold. 

"Mum, I'm here!" 

In the dark, a spotlight shines on a metallic, robot-like figure, in a blue tu-tu and a tied up bun of  cobalt locks. 

"Who is this? This robot-hag isn't auntie!" Katsuki yelled. 

"It's an alternative universe, not our universe, so it makes sense if many things are different." Todoroki stated. 

"Tch." Katsuki looked away. 

"Izuku. Is that you, dear?" 

"Yes Ballora!" 

"Ballora? That's a cool name, is she a ballerina?" Uraraka pondered.

"Maybe she's just a good dancer?"

Ballora walked towards Michael, one pink eye open, a fond emotion in her eyes and shifted into a ginger-haired woman with emerald eyes, smiling at the grenette. 

"What in the- How'd she do that?!" Sato exclaimed, popcorn half way to his mouth

"Those purple highlights seem to have faded a bit, I'm sure William has somthing to fix those."