1 Year Anniversary

Hi everyone!

So I'm excited to announce I have now been on Wattpad for over a year! I'm really thankful for all my supporters and readers so far, and I've really enjoyed being an author here! The amount of times that these sweet comments have cheered me up makes me really giddy and I want to sincerely thank every single one of you. Thank you!

For my little gift, I've decided that I will allow my readers to comment any ideas/videos (preferably around 3 minutes)/songs/AUS/all of that they'd love to read, and I will try my best to write them up! Unfortunately, I can't write every single one, so the top 10 will be written and the next 10 will be considered! First come, first serve!

For those who have requested something before, I promise that I'm working on it! But after this, please try and not comment any requests because it's quite difficult to keep up!

Anyways, thank you so much and you really mean so much to me. Have a Plus Ultra day/night!❤️

-> 10 requests that will be written! None left!
-> 10 requests that will be considered! None left!

Thanks everyone for commenting!

(Edit: thanks for reading everyone! I get requests from all different chapters so I'd really appreciate if everyone suggests them here! But on that note, the requests list is quite long so I'm sorry if it takes a really long time for me to get to your requests! I'll always try and write your requests! Thank you once again ^^)