Boku wa Shinou to Omatta no Way (The Reason I Wanted To Die)

A/N: Hello all! Sorry for no chapter last week, I was busy editing the old chapters instead. Enjoy this new chapter! This is for Blackdevilgirl4433 ; sorry for taking so long, and thanks for the support. To all readers (sorry, I'm being really repetitive but people always request things every time I say this), please NO REQUESTS FOR NOW. I promise I'll open them back up for my anniversary, so please be patient!

Very angsty chapter btw, I'm pretty sure every few lines I just explore another character's angst depth lmfao-

Anyways, onwards!

-----

Searching for Multiverse...

Multiverse found: Boku wa shinou to omatta no way

"The reason that I wanted to die?" Yaomomo asks, her tea cup shaking just a bit, "I suppose we'll have to face the most grim the world has go-"

Darkness.

The world lay subdued, all sound sucked away, all light gone in a blink.

Viridant eyes shot up.

Surveying the surroundings, Midoriya forced his breath to still, a frantic sort of adrenaline quietly buzzing under his skin.

"Guys?" Izuku tried out, his voice echoing and boomingly loud in the starking silence.

No reply.

"I need to show you..an unravelling universe, one blooming just like yours." the young voice spoke, a hint of innocent excitement dazzled in.

Around Midoriya, colours bloomed to life, overtaking the darkness that had just shrouded the surface. Life, scents, voices; all burst out in an almost blinding display of light, before Izuku saw himself...but in a completely different decoy.

"I promise I'll come back."

"This is the future." the voice said, letting the rest of the story play out.

------

When the darkness went, Izuku remained asleep and the class did not have a thing to suspect.

"boku ga shinou to omotta no wa umineko ga sanbashi de naita kara (I felt like dying because the seagulls were chirping on the pier)

nami no manima ni ukande kieru kako mo tsuibande tondeyuke (Peck at my past, floating in out of sight between the waves, and fly away...)"

"Wow..that's really beautiful." Uraraka breathed, and suddenly the meadow around her shifted to the pale beach shown, the sun rays' gentle and giving everything a white glow. Seagulls cawed above the cloudy sky above, the foamy waves slow and rising minutely. Wind tussled her hazel hair, and in the blink of an eye, they were witnessing the story unfold in front of their eyes.

"This..." Hatsume started, stopping herself to let her eyes zoom in and out at all the details of the Virtual Reality- like state they were in. "This is fabulous! Amazing! So many good details, and factors, and controls, oh gosh! The things I can add from here!" Mei continued to ramble on, the dissolved and enthusiastic words a great background noise to the story.

"Wouldn't it be nice to go for a swim in this sort of dreamy day, kero?" Tsu asked, looking towards Ochaco, who nodded in agreement.

"Really! It would be such a nice, calm day out!"