{-R I S E-}

{If you have will, then nothing can make you stay still}

(The lyrics are absolute gibberish to me. I got the lyrics from the internet, and listened/watched the AMV whilst writing this chapter and half the time, the lyrics did not match the actual audio at all so I am super confused. Hopefully, I co-ordinated the parts correctly though)

"Alright brats, get ready for the next one." Aizawa grumbles, sliding further into his scarf. 

"Hai sensei!" Class 1-A choruses and sits down in seemingly nothing. 

The screen flickers on and the music starts. 

"Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains"

Midoriya in a hero costume, quirk powered up, hand reaching towards the sky, whilst a substance covers the sight of Overhaul.

"This is... the Shie Hassaikai Raid." Uraraka mutters, earning a re-assuring squeeze on the shoulders from Tsu, who kero-ed forlornly. 

"Welcome to the war, we've only begun, so"

Eri is seen clutching Mirio's red cape, and a flashback to Deku holding Eri protectively, Deku's hand reaching out and then Eri standing on the rocks determinedly. 

"Pick up your weapon and face it"

Midoriya punching and kicking apart the falling debris, while ascending up

"There's blood on the crown, go and take it"

Midoriya's foot bleeds as he steps on a piece of falling rock and his face clenches up in pain but he carries on going upwards, hand reaching out to Eri.

"He's injured," Shoji states "but he still pushes past the pain." 

'Like Training Camp' Shoji adds to himself privately. 

"That's Midori for ya!" Mina exclaims, smiling fondly at her classmate. 

'Though it'd be favourable if Problem Child didn't have to be in pain so much.' Aizawa thought to himself, already thinking up a lesson plan. 

"You get one shot to make it out alive, so"

Midoriya readies his hands in a motion to catch a falling Eri who reaches out to Midoriya 

The screen flashes white. 

"Catch her Midoriya." Todoroki says, bluntly, though his eyes shine in tense excitement.

"Higher and higher you chase it"

Midoriya catches Eri in his arms, and they are in the midst of air. 

"Yes Midoriya-kun!" Iida exclaims loudly 

"It's deep in your bones, go and take it"

Overhaul reaches his hand out and pillars of rock lash out towards the pair.

"This is your moment, now is your time, so"

Midoriya does some dodging acrobatics and his hand and face flashes with red lightning. 

"Prove yourself and"

The screen turns black before Midoriya twirls in the air, breaking and dodging the pillars of rock, green lightning from his quirk flashing around him, red cape still wrapped around Eri.