Surface Pressure AMV

A/N: Requested by a dear reader @Rainbowkitty2808 ! This one's for you!

Just ANOTHER notice (I'm sorry for being repetitive guys) but please no more requests for now.

I promise I'm going through my requests, and yes I have most likely read each and every one of your requests guys! I can't promise that I will do all of them (some universes such as Deku being a video game character in a- idk, assassin game is not really my interest!) but I will try my best to do as many as possible! Just a reminder that this work is supposed to be no-ships (yes I know the couple of bkdk chapters here are kind of suspicious considering it's a no-ship story) so please refrain from giving me requests to do with ships!

Anyways, regardless, thanks for all your support everybody <3

--------

"Man, after that intense universe, I really hope we get something a little more uplifting!" Kaminari cheers, still awkwardly handing the tissues Momo had made to Uraraka. 

"S-sorry, I swear I'm good now!" Ochaco encourages, snot and tears strill trickling down her face. 

"It's fine Uraraka, don't fret it." Momo smiles kindly, always the patient one. 

"Kaminari, you are so going to jinx it." Jirou finally replies to Kaminari, her response much to the blonde's dismay. 

"Hey, I'm not that bad of a luck!"

A few beats play in the background, the note emanating and vibrating through the screen, like a heartbeat against sharp wood. Meanwhile, we see a view of Izuku in his UA uniform staring up at the glistening glass buildings of UA, and then back to the scenes of Katsuki laying a smoking hand on the grenette's shoulder.

"I'm the strong one, I'm not nervous"

Bakugou's crimson eyes glow dimly, as the ever so familiar scene of Dabi's hand grasped around his neck, dragging him into an abyss of dark purple plays.

Immediately, Katsuki feels the breath in his throat turn and twist. 

The thought of having been in that villain's grasp- so vulnerable- sometimes still struck a shock of fear through him. 

"I'm as tough as the crust of the earth is"

Kirishima can be seen, the slowed down motion of the boy turning, before a bullet hits the corner of his head, the music suddenly silent. 

A sharp gasp could be heard, well, the most audible one anyways, and someone yelled 'Are you okay Kirishima?!' 

"Yes, yes, don't worry!" The boy quickly re-assured, sending a confident grin to the direction of the voice. "I managed to activate my quirk in time."

"I move mountains, I move churches"

Ochaco is shown, eyes lidded and body dust-covered from her fight with Bakugou. Izuku is then also shown, black shirt teared into half, the bruises from his injuries mottled with purple. However, more striking is the streaks of sparkling lightning, glowing in the dark.

"Ah...how I wish to have a rematch with you soon Bakugou! I will prove how much stronger I've gotten!" Uraraka perked up, looking determinedly at the blonde, a challenge burning fierce in her eyes. 

"Don't doubt it, pink cheeks. But I'll show you that I'm still leagues ahead of you!" Katsuki grinned, accepting the challenge with a mutual respect.  

"That was...that was when Deku saved me." Kota breathed, forever fascinated with the pure kind strength the grenette had had for him. 

"And I glow 'cause I know what my worth is"