Control

Link to the video: https://youtu.be/q0Lf5_DUA-k

A/N: Hey everyone, looks like I'm actually updating on time! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and once again, please no suggestions whilst I work through my current ones! I also really appreciate your votes, comments, follows and adds to your reading lists! Thank you so much! Alright, let's start!

"Iida, you look kind rough, what's up?" Uraraka asked, peering up at one of her best friends, "I know this has been quite overwhelming but.." Those sitting around the two perk up in attention. 

"Thanks for your concern, Uraraka-san, but after watching these, I've just been thinking, seriously. What if we were to have never met Midoriya-kun? How would things be so much different, in a bad way? He has saved us so many times after all.." Iida mutters miserably, looking up at Todoroki who maintained eye contact. 

'Stain.' 

Kirishima looked down after hearing Iida's statement too... 'Camp Training, saving Bakugou, Overhaul, Gentle Criminal... there are so many ways Midobro have saved us... what would it be like if he hadn't?' 

"Alright, next universe!" Hatsume chirped, the machine's churning becoming familiar at this point. 

Searching for multiverse...

Multiverse found: Control 

"Control? This is sure to be interesting... there are so many ways you could go about that..." Nemuri said, twirling her hair. 

"Yeah, I wonder what this universe is going to show us now..." Aizawa drifted off, sighing. "I'm missing way too much sleep and coffee over this..."

"C'mon now, Sho! Live a little!" Yamada laughed, patting Eraserhead on his back, receiving a glare in return. 

They send me away to find them a fortune

Young Izuku is seen, smiling in pain whilst a tear trickles down his cheeks. The screen switches to Izuku in Junior-High, and then Midoriya's typical notebook.

A chest filled with diamonds and gold

Izuku holds the notebook and looks towards someone, or something, outside of our view.

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters

The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Blood, red in bright contrast to the monotone surroundings, can be seen trickling down onto the notebook, from Izuku's mouth.

"What in the world?! Is he ok?!" Kaminari shrieked.

"Is he injured or perhaps ill?" Todoroki asks, to no one in particular.

I sat alone, in bed till the morning

I'm crying, "They're coming for me"

Midoriya is lying on his bed looking forlorn, and tears trickle down his face. A blade can be seen on his desk, and he reaches for it, before placing it against his wrist.

"Oh my god, Midori..." Mina gasped, instinctively placing a hand to her mouth.

And I tried to hold these secrets inside me

Midoriya's holding a blade in front of him, and a flash of All Might in his powered-down form can be seen.

My mind's like a deadly disease