Two Heroes

"Remember that bravery is not the lack of fear but the ability to move forward in spite of fear"

'It's coming soon... I know it is. I can't hold him anymore, the strain is too strong... I hope they will get what I've been trying to tell them. Please be safe...' 

-----------

The familiar flickering of lights illuminate the class and teacher, as a scene shows before them. 

"Hey-o, here comes the danger up in this club
When we get started and we ain't gonna stop
We gonna turn it out till it gets too hot"

Midoriya is seen powering up his quirk so he can complete the obstacle race on I-Island. 

"Oh! This is I-Island!" Momo exclaims, 'Where we fought Wolfram' was left unsaid but clear in the atmosphere. 

"Everybody sing, hey-O"

Deku and Bakugou charging at eachother in the first battle training (with All Might) which then transitioned into the obstacle course in the Sports Festival, where Deku whacked a piece of metal to get ahead of Bakugou and Todoroki. 

"Speaking of that, doesn't anyone think how manly it was that Midobro managed to clear the first two courses better than the majority of us without evening using his quirk? That's like- super manly!" Kirishima chirps. 

'It almost seems like Problem Child was not even used to using his quirk for activities- like he never had it before and it was a sudden development.' Aizawa thinks to himself.

'Back then, I thought that the damn nerd was looking down on me- he dare beat me without even using his quirk? But I guess he never actually knew how to use it- stupid nerd, you better be able to beat me fair and square with your quirk- I'm not going to wait for you' Bakugou thought. 

"Tell'em turn it up till they can't no more"

Deku reaching for Todoroki's headband

"Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball"

Deku flicking his finger in the 1 vs 1 battle with Todoroki and breaking the large iceberg.

"This is your last warning, a courtesy callHey-O, here comes the danger up in this club!"

Todoroki and Bakugou fighting the purple muscular villain on the I-island party.

"This battle was actually super cool when you weren't running off of adrenaline. Like, the way Bakubomb used his sweat and Todo's fire? Yeah, that was sick!" Mina remarked

"When we get started and we ain't gonna stop
We gonna turn it out till it gets too hot"

Kirishima blocks a punch directed at Bakugou and crashes through Todoroki's iceberg and lands in the wall

"Everybody sing, hey-O!
Tell'em turn it up till they can't no more
Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball
This is your last warning, a courtesy call..."

The clip continues to show Bakugou fighting the purple villain. 

"Heh, I totally beat the sh*t out of that god damn villain." Bakugou said, a smug smile spreading across his face, kaminari yelling a 'yeah pomeranian!'