Cantarella

A/N: Chapter 4 of the 13-day Christmas Count-down Challenge! I hope ya'll are liking this, because I am definitely not doing well on Youtube, but keeping up on Wattpad/AO3 XD. 

Anyways, this was requested by the lovely @Parkerluck83 and this chapter's animatic is bkdk (sorry, I still haven't taken off the bkdk tag haha, I should do that-)

But just fyi, this work is not supposed to be a bkdk fic anymore, but I still support bkdk outside of this fic...! I will no longer do any more bkdk videos after this, neither will I do any other ships, just angst!

Please don't read this if you don't like Bakudekuuuuuu, thank you!!!

Link to animatic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXwrA4L0WlI

Also, god, this art style is absolutely gorgeous. No crap. 

----------

"Well, let's not get so dead now! Liven up, you dumb geese! The next universe is starting!" Hatsume chirps, before being summoned to lie down with the other girls. 

For the first time in a long time...it was starting to feel like she was finally getting accepted. Not was weird, but unique. 

A wheel from a carriage is seen, before it switches to a detailed view of a mansion. Katsuki in rich drapes, and a book sits by a window looking out. Through the window, the back-hair of someone (Izuku) can be seen, wearing a coat-tail and looking up towards a now dark-faced Katsuki. 

Classical instruments play in the background, while the picture of a hand on a notebook is shown.

"Ooooo, fancy! The art style is so pretty!" Toru exclaims, rapidly focusing on the screen- she was absolutely obsessed with fantastical medieval themes. (A/N: God, I can't see this girl the same ever again). 

"Our gazes meet, inside this closed-off world."

Izuku and Katsuki meet gazes, before it shows the two facing eachother with chains appearing over them both. 

"You may pretend not to notice but we're both drunk on love."

Izuku smiles in a conversation, while Katsuki glares subtley. 

"Why is Bakugou glaring at him for? They don't seem to be on poor terms by the looks of it." Shoji questions, silmutaneously munching an apple whilst peeling one for a gleeful Tokoyami. 

"This burning heart, I hide it as I draw closer." 

Izuku smiles nervously, at a beautifully dressed woman that could be identified as Uraraka. Side by side, the two walk down a hallway, Katsuki behind a wall looking stoic. 

"M-me?!" Uraraka blushes, waving her hands in front of her face. "N-no offense to Deku, but I think of him as my friend! I guess it is an alternative universe though."

Mina giggles at her reaction, and is not slow to record it. 

"To feel your sigh would enrapture me"

A vile of poison falls in front of the screen and into a pair of hands.

"Set a trap now in your ordinary love."

"Is that poison?!" Kaminari exclaims, jumping up from his seating position in surprise. 

"Sit down you idiot!" Jirou berates, pulling down an apologetic looking Kaminari. 

Katsuki and Uraraka are having tea in a garden, with cakes and pasteries. Ochaco is shown taking a sip of her wine, while Katsuki looks as if he was expectant of something. A drop of poison is dropped into the glass of wine, which spills onto the floor.