What If?

Edited: 3/4/22. Please I hate this chapter so much, please skip it if you can be asked. 

Multiverse starting...

Multiverse starting...

Multiverse starting...

What if?

"These universes are so random that I don't even know what to expect anymore." Iida states

Most nod, while the rest give a 'mhm' in response. 

"What if I had a quirk, mummy?" Little deku can be seen with big curious eyes, innocent and pure

" So pure.." Midnight says, hearts in her eyes (not like that, ew)

" Then.. you'd be even more of a hero, Izuku!"

" Awwww, she's such a good mum..."Kirishima says 

"Yeah, Auntie really is.." Bakugou says

"Yeah, I'll be just like All Might and save everyone with a big smile, quirk or not!" Izuku says with a massive smile on his face, radiating off hope. 

'Wonder if this damn nerd actually asked this... tch now I feel bad' Bakugou thinks, turning away from everyone with a thinking face before turning back to the screen again. 

'Young Midoriya... I am so so so sorry for being so disrespectful.. for not being the pillar of support you needed.. if you hadn't been as mentally strong then... I don't know what would've happened..'

The screen shows to an older Midoriya in the same position

"What if I listened to Mum more? I'll do more good things for the sake of other's, I'll make sure to help everyone and anyone. Will everyone start to like me more?" what-seems-to-be-a-primary-Midoriya says to an All Might poster. 

"You know what! Even if they don't get nicer, I'll be nice to them and everyone. I'll be just like you, quirk or not!"

'How can one child have so much self-determination? We need to work on self-awareness problem child... Truly, you have a strong passion to this dream, but please problem child; find your limits and try not to surpass them to an alarming state. Rejected and denied by the whole world but is still willing to give someone else their whole life without hesitation. You certainly are something problem child..' Dadzawa thinks to himself, still concerned about the child's mental self

'Izuku Midoriya... a young aspiring hero with much talent and strength indeed, with a heart of gold and determination of steel. I see you have chosen a good successor for One for All, Toshinori' Nezu thinks to himself, smiling pleasingly whilst sipping his red tea. 

'My, my, we surely need to work on our youngling's mental state. I see it rather unrealistic to think Midoriya is completely unaffected negatively from all this torment; when we can now clearly see if mostly true' 

The scene switches once again to a middle-school deku, in a rather roughened-up uniform. 

"Q-quirk or not... y-yeah... I c-can do this..." a young nervous boy says to himself, tears in his emerald eyes, a scratch here and there; his expression is miserable and tired, more so mental than physical, but his eyes still gleam with great passion and determination. 

The screen fades to black, a small voice mutters 

"Right?"

"You can Deku/ Midoriya!" His classmates shout, although knowing the fact that this universe's midoriya can't here them"

Suddenly, a small grunt can be heard and everyone turns around to see their Midoriya start stirring. In all honesty, they had all forgotten about the Midoriya they have, after being so captivated by the universes. They had went through a lot in the space of 15 minutes, from happiness, to sadness, to guilt; secrets unravelling, past unfolding.

It was a lot to take in, and probably very stressful. 

"This so-called treat isn't turning out to be one, is it?" Kaminari states

"Yes, I agree." Momo admits

"However, it's good to learn about these things, now we can potentially help Midoriya and others who are suffering" Aizawa says, with many, if not all, of the students nodding. 

"Is Deku-kun going to wake up? He stirred but he hasn't woken up yet." Uraraka asks, drawing attention to the sleeping bean

Now it was about time to seriously consider what the heck was wrong with that mist Hatsume used. It had been over 15 minutes, many screams and shouting, explosions and a few malfunctions and he still hasn't gotten up, the closest to any reaction being stirring. And breathing of course. 

"Hatsume what the hell did you make..." Power Loader asks

"Baby No.136, a diluted version of Midnight's quirk!" Hatsume says proudly

"Diluted?" Power Loader encourages, giving her a 'you think I'm stupid' look on his face, under his mask. 

"Well...uh, I think I took baby No.137, a stronger version of Midnight's quirk!" Hatsume states rather bluntly, not losing her proud tone of voice. 

"HATSUME!"