If Izuku lost his All Might figurine

A/N: Hi hiii! Very sorry for the 3-week delay, my update schedule is a mess- 

Welp, I've started studying for GCSE now, so that's going to be my top priority from now on- this doesn't mean I'm on hiatus though! I love this work too much for that! But on that note, my update schedule's probs gonna be a little wild, perhaps not posting much one period, and then posting a lot on another period; please bare with me! Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter requested by GayorStraight (thanks for being one of my biggest supports, you're awesome <3) 

Anyways, onwards!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl7Z_iGuQyU

-------

"Alright, next universe coming up!" Hatsume says, walking back to her seat with a new bucket of popcorn. 

"Man, it's cool how many foods and drinks we can choose from in this theatre- even after being in here so long!" Kirishima exclaims.

"That's UA for you." Mineta states smugly. 

"But it is rather unhealthy to eat so much junk food...perhaps I can try making a stove and we can see if there are some packaged meals here?" Momo suggested. 

"Yamomo, you know how to make a stove?" Jirou asked, leaning over Kaminari to make eye-contact with the black-haired girl. 

"Well..I study some compounds in my spare time..."

"Oh the universe is playi-"

"Apparently, Deku's in a bad mood today..." Kirishima says to Uraraka, a hint of concern laced across his face

"Oh, c'mon! It's Deku, how bad would it be?" Uraraka answered offhandedly. It was Midoriya after all. 

"Huh, I wonder what happened kero." Tsu asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Ugh, sorry I'm late."Izuku sits down on his chair.

"What Deku, All Might never taught you how to be on time?" Bakugou sneered.

"Damn, mean jab Bakugou." Toru winced, "Probably made Midoriya's mood worse."

"Hah? The nerd in a bad mood? How come I've never seen that properly..." Bakugou wondered. 'Speaking of which, wasn't there that one incident during middle school where no one ever talked about on the day I was sick?' 

"Wow Kacchan, still mad All Might didn't pick you?" Izuku sneered back. 

"What-what did you say?" Bakugou stammered, shocked at this new side.

"You be talking allll this sh*t, but you're never gonna be the Number One hero!"

"Holy sh-" Kaminari spluttered.

"What the f*ck is this." Bakugou shrank the storm of shocked curses to. 

"Damn-" Uraraka muttered, shocked.

"Oh my goodness-" Uraraka

"That's crazy~!" Izuku emphasised.

"Deku, I don't think that was necessary-" Denki added in. 

"Denki you lose brain cells while using your quirk. You don't think at all."

"Ouch Midobro." Kaminari made a hurt face.

"Woah, Denki wasn't involved. Calm down Deku." Jirou said, hugging a crying Denki in her arms. 

"Is this actual evidence of a ship?" Mina breathed. "Oh my god it is!"