Gentle Criminal

A/N: Hello everyone! I'm back from my break and I hope you're looking forward to my chapters once more! Once again: If you are struggling, please reach out, I have no idea how hard it might be for you, but it can get better, I promise. You can talk to Childline, 0800 1111, or even comment on here, hopefully you can find someone who might understand in a way. You are beautiful.

Onwards!

{A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work}

"Mr Aizawa..." Uraraka says, tugging at the man's black sleeve; the shade was so similar to the abyss they were in, it was almost like the man was melting into the darkness. 

Aizawa grunted in reply as a 'yes?', turning to meet two chocolate-brown orbs, was that... guilt? Now that hooked Shota's attention. They were in an unknown space, watching videos of their beloved classmate and preparing for a fight they had no idea about. They should be feeling fear, yes, doubtful, of course, determined, most definitely, but guilt? No, why would they be feeling that? (I stan Dadzawa <3)

"I- I know this seems kind of stupid because no one else seems to be feeling the same b-but.... I just feel kind of useless sitting around here watching some stupid videos when Deku-kun could be in danger a-and I don't even know how much longer we're going to be here..." As she said that, Uraraka's eyes drifted towards the ground, her hands wringing nervously, and a frown plastered across her usually bright face. 

And how much Aizawa could relate to that. Sitting here, watching these videos to try and get some sort of information out of it; they're not doing anything physical, they can't actually see the result out of it.

"Uraraka, I know this is so pathetically frustrating."

Because it is, and gosh, he's had countless nightmares when his kids, his kids, weren't safe, and now he's missing one and he has no idea whatsoever to where they are and where he is. 

"I understand how you feel, I do."

He didn't have any favourites, but after what they've seen about the different universes about the Problem Child? They all originated from the Izuku Midoriya, damnnit! The one trying to declare war to them originated from the Izuku Midoriya too! How in the world is someone, who is a hero to the bone, a hero so bright it could make Kaminari brain-dead 26 times, how the actual f*ck are they supposed to counter this guy when he is the polar opposite to the one they're used to?

"And truthfully, I wish we could do something more"

You need to be of support to them, you need to show them that they can trust you.

"But after we get all the information we can get,"

Because they need to know that we will get Problem Child back, and we will help him; will help every single of them. 

"We'll kick that guy's a*s and we'll get Problem Child back safe and sound, alright? I promise-" 

It's not a what-if, it's a must. 

"-you that, you just have to believe in you and your class' abilities"

Because I know you all can do it; 

You all have potential. 

With tears threatening to spill, the fight sparked in Ochaco's eyes and she fist-bumped the air with more energy than she ever has before, because this wasn't the sport festival, or the Overhaul raid; this was something so much more important to her and the rest of the class, the boy with silky, green curls. This was Deku they were talking about. There's no room for failure here.