Racing Into The Night

A/N: Helloooo, I am back with another chapterrrr

First thing, I sincerely apologise to @Millim_tempest for taking so long to actually do their request (a year now). I'm really bad at my time management with requests, so if you guys could, pleaseeeeee refrain from any requests for now! The opportunity for requests was on the 1-year-anniversary chapter, but all the spots are filled up now so very sorry....

However, I promise there will be more opportunities for requests when I can handle them! Thanks for the patience guys! Now let's get on with it!

ALSO- this chapter is sort of bkdk because this work was originall bkdk, and since this song is sort of a romantic song with an angsty twist. Please feel free to skip the chapter if you're not a fan though!

Link to song: https://youtu.be/xtfXl7TZTac

-------------

"Alright then, next universe it is!" Hatsume says, despite the fact that she no longer had any buttons to click for the universe to appear; it was out of sheer habit at this point.

With viridian vines entangled around him, Izuku lay peacefully asleep within the comfortable grasp of the nature around him.

Flickering, the screen amidst the large tree burst to life with a beat.

"shizumu you ni tokete yuku you ni (I feel like it's sinking, like it's melting)"

The silhouettes of a boy walking towards a taller male are seen, on a rooftop, the colours monotone and bland. The screen closes up to Bakugou looking with a frown, looking to the male next to him with an almost peaceful expression.

futaridake no sora ga hirogaru yoru ni (On this night, upon which a sky just for the two of us expands)

Green hair flows in the wind, and a pair of feet stand on the sill , before falling off

"Is this another..." Kaminari gestured, uncomfortable with saying the word.

"Just carry on watching, Pikash*t." Katsuki grumbled offhandedly, eyes focused on the screen.

sayonara dakedatta sono hitokoto de subete ga wakatta (All you said was goodbye,from that single world, I understood everything that was going on)

Bakugou sits on a chair in a room, two solid blocks of blue and pink filtering onto him.

higa shizumi dashita sora to kimi no sugata fensugoshi ni kasanatte ita (The sinking sun, the rising night sky overlaps with your figure behind the fence)

Slowly, Katsuki stands up and hesitantly opens a door

"Why does he seem so...anxious?" Iida questioned, finishing his glass of orange juice. "He doesn't seem frantic, but at the same time..."

"Blue and pink...loyalty and unconditional love, but also coldness and lack of self worth. I don't exactly like how this is going." Yaomomo commented, breathing in the smell of fresh grass (but dry and not muddy?) and relaxing.

hajimete atta hi kara boku no kokoro no subete wo ubatta (Since the first day we first met, you'd stolen my whole heart)

Izuku is seen holding a flower that bursts away into pink, and disappears. Bakugou, entranced, stares at the grenette, hand still on the door knob

"This beat is catchy though." Jirou admitted, lying down on the grass comfortably.

"Yeah, it really is!" Mina exclaimed, stretching her arms, also lying on the floor.