Reacting to Rooftop Training

To read the actual chapter, click on my profile and click on Cute Deku One-shots with Angst! My 12 chapters for Christmas will also be spread across that book. Most likely 6 chapters here, 6 chapters there.

Edited: 21/5/22

-----

"So, what are we reacting to now, Hatsume?" Nezu asks, delicately sipping his tea.

"This one is called.. Rooftop Training!" Hatusme exclaims, unphased by a few flinches from the audience. "This also has a high chance probability of happening."

That only made the audience's anxiety pike up more.

In this AU, Bakugou has apologised and they're good allies but not quite friends yet. Not BKDK

"BKDK? What's that?" Todoroki asks

"BakuDeku, boiiii!" Mina hypes, although she didn't really think Bakugou was the type to get in a relationship. This is a no-deku-ship story

"I AM HEREEEEEEEE-" All Might yelled, before interrupting himself with a series of coughs.

"All Might!" Class 1-A exclaim in unison, most of them concerned whilst the others were excited- or both.

"All Might! What are you doing here?" Our beloved cinammon roll asks, his eyes lighting up at his idol, whether as All Might or Toshinori Yagi.

"Well! Today I will be in charge of your training session!"

A series of cheers and excitement erupted in the room, exhilerated and determined chatter instantly overcoming the shock from before.

"Now! Now! Let's calm down! Today, we'll be doing some training on the rooftops!"

Instantly, Midoriya felt a little knot of hesitation twist in his stomach. 

The rooftops? 

He hadn't been on one since he had talked to All Might when he... had a thought. But- that was not going to be a problem! He had jumped up super high before! Like when he was fighting Overhaul or when he jumped up to the Helicopter on I-Island. 

Jumping off rooftops were going to be no problem!

'I don't think so,' All Might thinks to himself. He (and Aizawa) were sure to remember that for future references.

---------

Or so he thought...

However, when they had gotten dressed and ready to go to Ground Beta, Izuku felt fear thrum from his heart to his bones. As he stood on that rooftop, he tried to remind himself of the long way he had come; he wasn't the same person he was back then.

He couldn't be. 

He had a quirk now. 

𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙼𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝-

But he had worked hard in order for All Might to believe he was worthy. 

𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚝. 

No...stop. 

Why was he thinking these things?

He wasn't like this, he had to focus on the lesson. What was with him today? How lucky is he to be at UA? To have such good friends? To have such a supporting mother and teachers? What right did he have to think these things?