Loser Girl

A/N: Hello guysss, I'm so sorry there's been a delay in my Christmas-countdown Challenge Chapters! I'm trying, I promise! 

Anyways, I continuously kept thinking I'd already written this song before, but...it's not on my work so I'm going to assume I never wrote this. 

Hopefully. 

Anyways guys, enjoy, and Happy Christmas Eve!

--------

"Um, I think the next clip is coming up?" Shinso says, much to everyone's surprise; Mei had been alerting everyone whenever the next universe would be up ever since the very beginning! 

"Crap! Sorry, I was distracted everyone!" Hatsume notifies, deep in conversation with Mina about the wonders of acids. 

The clip starts off with a marble-like solid colour of dark red-ish pink, and in the center, Izuku in his hero costume stands, with a small fist in the air. Deku opens his eyes, to reveal dark emerald, but empty, orbs. 

"Sorry, I know we just started, but I absolutely adore that colour." Hagakure says, flustering slightly, but getting strong agreements from other people from the audience.

"ano ne watashi ruuzaagaaru (Well, I'm a loser girl/boy)

datte hirakinaoru shika nai jan (Because there is nothing I can do but to become serious)"

Flashes of  Izuku play, varying from him training, to him studying, to him saving people in his hero outfit, to his younger self drooling on a drawing of All Might, whilst sleeping. 

"Midoriya has clearly always dreamed of being a hero..." Shoto muttered, nodding in understanding. 

"As soon as the nerd knew what the hell it was." Katsuki added, making a small smirk appear across Todoroki's face.

He never would be able to forgive Bakugou for hurting Midoriya- even if the grenette could. He harmed his friend- the one person who told him that it was ok not to forgive his father if he was really mad. 

And he was so, so mad at Bakugou for having bullied Midoriya for so many years of something not in his control. 

Because Shoto knows what abuse feels like, and while Midoriya was helping Shoto with dealing with his own feelings, the dual-haired boy never noticed the other's pain. 

And yet...yet he could tell that Bakugou was trying to change his ways just as his father was trying to. 

His and Midoriya's experiences are not the same. 

He knows that, of course. 

But if Midoriya could forgive Bakugou...

Then when the time comes, perhaps he can hope to no longer hold on to hate, when he has held on to the hate for so long- too long. 

rettoukan datte waruku wa nai shikata ga nai kedo ima wa ne (I can't help it when I feel inferior because that's not that bad)

makerarenai no yo (But now I won't lose)

The scene changes to Izuku fist-bumping the air, smiling and talking to the reporters who are shoving microphones in his face, with a drop of sweat rolling down his face.

"The media...the down-fall for countless heroes no matter how important or not. As long as they can get their job done, they don't care how dirty they need to get their hands- they can poke you in your most weakest points, criticise every action and exaggerate it until no body truly believes you." Aizawa says, and unfortunately, none of the people who have faced the media oppose.