36. ALL THE LOVE SONGS

*Italics - the conversation in Korean / song

_

For a person who considers speaking to a maximum number of three people in a day as reaching the brim of socialising and human interaction, by the side of the tragic fact that one of those three is you yourself, your cabin is the Walmart version of heaven where everyone including that jackass Jungkook is accustomed to knocking on your sheeny cabin door.

The moment one enters your cabin, those three brilliant herbaceous plants on your window sill will make sure to ease off their blaring mind. From beige shade couch to griege scroll blinds your cabin is a place where every nook and cranny is plastered with aesthetic elements.

Comfily reclining over the spindly swivel chair, you continue to schedule Jungkook's call sheet for the upcoming month and it's been consuming more than usual hours as it consists of the brief details regarding the forthcoming shoot in Australia.

A soft knock on your cabin door hauls your drowned attention and your head hoist up to witness the Greek goddess entering the chamber along with a few other employees.

"Hi Medusa!" pure ecstasy bubbles up in your tone.

"Hi, manager-nim! Hope I'm not interrupting your work hour" she flashes her eye-blinding smile, enchanting your conscience wholly for a firm moment.

"NO! Not at all!" you yell at her obnoxious question.

"That's a relief, so the reason why I came here is to introduce these amazing people to you." Both your attention shifts towards the squad standing beside her which consists of two females and two males.

"This is Mina, she is Naeyon, he is Jun-pyo and this is Chan-woo. Mina and Jun-pyo are working as hairdressers while Naeyon and Chan-woo are employed as stylists for both BTS and TXT. This is my close circle of people and I felt like introducing them to you so that we all can start to get to know each other and hang out together in the nearing shoots." She introduces them briefly.

"Oh, hi guys! I'm_"

"Y/n" The slender guy with deep-set brown eyes, who she introduced as Jun-pyo barges in your introduction.

"From India!" Naeyon, a plain but piquant girl, chips in with yet another fact about you.

Your unlatched jaws stay open in mid-air as you stand in a befuddled state caused by the hue of overwhelming enthusiasm in their behaviour.

"Haha! Sorry, these two have been dying to meet you since the day you joined, they're not crazy, don't worry!" Mina, the radially attractive one butts in to defend her friends with a sheepish smile.

"Oh! That's...nice.." You fumble for words to manage the situation.

"Does she know Korean?!" Chan-woo, the well dressed young man whispers to Mina.

"I guess no!" she answers on your behalf by looking at your perplexed streaking face.

"Yaa! You guys said she looks like a foreign model, but she looks nothing like that. I'm utterly disappointed in your taste guys!"

Chan-woo continues to furiously mumble at Nayeon and Jun-pyo in Korean, not aware of the fact that you do understand Korean.

Your heart sinks deep down in the ocean of insecurities at his lethargic statement.

"What's wrong with your eyes, she looks pretty as a picture man!"

Naeyon firmly defends you like an ardent fangirl.

"True, I would sell my soul to Satan to get that skin tone! In my view, Indians, Russians and Brazilians are blessed with the most ethereal beauty in the world."