39. MOULDS AND PALLETES

Apart from the faint incessant sounds of vehicles in motion and their owners conversing through their respective horns in the distance, the whole community around you seems to be relaxing under the blissful state of calm tranquillity.

And your voice pierces through the calmness and reverberates throughout the whole apartment.

"BUT I'M YOUR MANAGER MR JEON!!!"

"So what?" To your absolute dismay, he rests his chin over his knuckles and plants his unfazed gaze at your furious face.

"Mr Jeon, this contract is not a joke. I'm very serious about this one, this is gonna be an uphill battle, so you better replicate the same amount of sincerity else let's abort the plan now." Your tone drops into a feeble snarl.

"Alright drama queen! Omit that one and proceed on with other rules. But, remember, I'll also omit one of your rules if it doesn't sit well with me." He says while rubbing his eyes sluggishly and you move on to read the remaining conditions.

"Condition - 02: Baring you and me, not even a single soul should know about this contract.

Well, you know what, I was actually planning to print a huge ass banner to place in front of the dispatch office, to let them know about our contract, are you dumb or are you dumb?

Condition - 03: Both individual parties can't nullify the contract without mutual consent.

And finally, I got to witness a proper condition! Hallelujah!

Condition - 04: Y/n should not be a rebellious duck if a situation demands any sorta PDA.

PDA?! I do understand that our drama's genre might demand some public display of affection, but if you dare to cross the line remember, my desi self won't hesitate a second to rip off your head.

Condition - 05: Both parties should be mutually benefited. By the end of this contract, it should've solved both our problems until then neither of us can cancel the contract.

And wait? Where is the 6th condition?!"

Your curious eyes look up to meet his doe ones.

"What? I didn't have anything in particular for the sixth one in mind, any problem?" He lethargically asks, grasping the paper that contained your set of conditions from the table and begins to read out your conditions.

"Condition number one, both parties should have each other's back if any problem occurs and if any one of us tries to throw the other one under the bus for selfish reasons, this contract will be cancelled at that very moment.

Hmm, well that makes sense. I accept it gomah! And then,

Condition number two, this should be kept as a grave secret from every single person who works under Bighit's roof and that includes BangPD too.

Woah! You never fail to amaze me with the scale of dumbness you possess. You think I'll let Bang PD know about this contract, instead, I'll hand over my ass to the paparazzi itself.

Condition number three, my identity should be kept as a secret from your family, in every possible way.

Like how?! Am I supposed to conceal you with an invisible cloak or bed sheet whenever you meet my family? Alright let me deal with whatever shit you have on mind regarding this condition later, now let's proceed on with the next condition,

Condition number four, those ducking golden rules of Mr Jeon should be cancelled??!!

No freaking way!!!