02. A DREAM INSIDE A DREAM!

"....that's a beautiful song Jungkookah, but how did you know this by heart? don't tell me you learnt it for my sake... honestly, I struggle with this language sometimes, though it's my mother tongue... aww! how I wish you learned math with this level of interest...breakup...no! Wait I was just joking yaaa... mianhaeeee!!!"

the harsh trailing sound of your room's curtains rouses you from your horrendous dream, leaving you gasping for air.

While rubbing your eyes with no intention of opening them any time soon, you let out a sigh of relief, you can feel the tugging sensation slowly departing your chest as you realise what just happened was a mere dream.

"This is why you've been single since forever lady", your mind voice tab opens involuntarily to diss you, which earns a groan.

Being attracted by your audible groan your mom appears at your side.

You can't help but notice a smile which is a fine blend of love and concern plastered on her face. It's quite worrisome.

"What happened?", your morning raspy voice sounds concerned enough.

Her expression goes blank for a second, observing her straight face increases the crazy rhythm of your heart,

"Amma, just tell me what you guys are up to, don't make that face it really creeps me out", you spat.

"Get out!", your mom replies in a monotone which elevates your anxiety.

The journey from your bedroom to the living room seemed like a journey to the centre of hell, where Satan is waiting to push you into a bed of hot coals; it feels like your heart is trying to escape the rib cage.

When you enter the big room with a caffeine coloured couch in the middle, you hover over the hallway for a while to make sure the coast is clear, you tiptoe through the room and scrutinize the situation over there.

You flinch back when you hear a familiar male voice out of the blue. Whirling around to see the person to whom that voice belongs to.

You spot your father near the window talking to someone over the phone, loud enough to damage the receiver's eardrum, as usual.

"Yeah Shashi, her amma is packing her stuff, she will be boarding the plane the day after tomorrow. Though she can act like a living form of headache, sometimes she is still a kid, so please take good care of her... hahahaaa absolutely..."

Shashi!?, The aunt who you love the most amongst your other relatives and for whose arrival you always eagerly anticipate? You love her for various reasons and your love for her is a little extra in comparison with your other relatives.

No, not just because of her bubbly character but also because of the place she lives in.

Shashi aunty is your mom's younger sister, who shifted to Seoul in Korea after marriage due to her husband's transfer. He worked at the Indian branch of Hyundai motors and one day he got transferred to the headquarters which is located in Korea.

Since that day she became your most favourite for some personal reasons and your whole family knows about that so-called personal reasons.

"Now, about whom is dad talking to her, who is she going to take care of, whose things are packed by her mo...M?

Wait! MOM! HUMAN FORM OF HEADACHE!!! DUCK! DUCK! DUCK! IT'S MEEE!!! Then... Am I going to KOREA!? Am I still caught inside that horrendous dream??"

you clearly heard the windows shutting down a sound from your brain before it went blank.