Bullshit

Noah's POV: the couple of days went smoothly I basically did the same thing every day. Over and over and some occasional parties that didn't spark my attention because I was constantly reminded that nick had dixie all in his grasp. The Next Monday I went into my history class I sat down by Blake. Chase walked in kissing charli bye at the door he walked in as charli walked next door for art. Addi walked in seconds after saying bye to Dixie and Dixie walked next door to join art with charli. Addi looked at me and sat down. I was really stumped I know life at home wasn't good and you felt constantly degraded but that was my twin sister and she left me. We were supposed to go through our idiotic parents together, but I had to go through it with Tatum that was already 5 years used to it by the time me and adds were born. If I could stay she could have, for her sake she left me and she was older. The only positive things I had with her was the good memories and the fact that she lived her life happily even if that was without any family connection. Mr. Rogers are history teacher told me to stay after class because he needed to sort things that could affect my future. I agreed addi gave me a concerning look I felt that she cared but what was stopping her to at least speak a word to me. 20 minutes later class was done and everyone had left.

Mr. Rogers looked at me and I stared back unaware of why I was there. He finally spoke "Noah your a good kid, you have successful parents, you play football, your athletic, and your passing all of your classes accept one. That one is sadly mine," I know I looked surprised cause I felt that way I hadn't realized that I was failing. "Um what can I do to get my grade up," I stuttered not knowing how to feel. Would this mess up college? Who it affect being football team captain? All these thoughts about being a failure went through me head. "You will began tutoring, I have someone in mind I think you know her," he snapped me out of my past thoughts and got me thinking again it was a her. Was it someone I knew? My subconscious told me it was probably someone who hates me. "Okay um who is it," he smiled at me and said "that's a surprise," why did it have to be a surprise? I at least wanted to be prepared for what girl I was being tutored by. I just nodded "is that all," I said in frustration that he understood. He nodded "yes noah have a good day the classes will me every Tuesday, and Thursday's from the time you get out of school (4:00)  to 5:00. I understand you have football practice on Monday, and Wednesday's so I will allow you to do both. I am also doing this because your tutor is trying out for cheer and her practice is the same day and time as yours," I nodded and walked out of the class. A whole freaking hour I would have to sit and go over history. With a girl that I knew so one that probably hates or hated me. I wondered if it was Addi I know volleyball and dance were her things but maybe she was doing it for a friend. I mean it could be dixie but what are the odds. Everyone knew me and addi were siblings so maybe it was a set up but I'm pretty sure addi would decline tutoring her brother she abandoned.

I finish the day and said but to Blake. I hadn't talked to Josh and Tayler in a while and honestly I was fine with that I mean I had lost so many people that it came natural to me. Blake caught up to me walking out the door and asked me what Mr. Rogers wanted I told him all about the torturing because he was one of the very few people I trusted with the past and I still could. He said that maybe if it was someone I knew or that I had troubles with I could make amens with them I agreed but with most of the people that I had problems with did something to me not the other way around. I told Blake bye after our quick chat to the locker and half way in the parking lot. He said by and that he would see me tomorrow. I continued to walk to my parking lot when a familiar Brunette walked up to me and to my surprise it was dixie she spoke with energy and enthusiasm "I'm your tutor," I was shocked the odds that I thought were adding up and I felt Blake wise words about making amends coming to reality. She then spoke again ignoring me silence "I just wanted to tell you, see you tomorrow I guess," I said "thanks for giving me a heads up and see you tomorrow," she started to walk away and then turned back to me and said "is it okay if I tell them," she pointed to her group I friends. I nodded thinking it was only fair because I told my one real friends why could t she tell hers. She smiled and then walked away and I got in my car and that's why I liked her it was her confidence, and enthusiasm, but the thing that made me want her was her smile. I was dreaded tomorrow 2 minutes ago and now I thought that Tuesday and Thursday's would be my best days. I immediately texted Blake and told him because I had to let my excitement out to someone. I smiled my whole way home and Tatum looked at me as she watched grey's and typed on her computer "Why are you so smiley," she asked me with curiosity one of my favorite things about her. Tatum loves everything she had and did she was a very thankful person even if it meant thanking and caring for the wrong people. I think one of her best accomplishments was being a artists. She was into photography, painting, sketching, and drawing. She was honestly one of the most talented people I had seen. People thought so too because daily she would get emails from magazines and businesses around the world wanting her art. She was rather famous but took care of her fame really good. "Dixie is my tutor," I said. She looked at me I'm concern knowing that her family was the one that allowed addi to become there 3 daughter. I gave her a reassuring look and she smiled knowing I would handle anything properly. Tatum smiled and said with a laugh "don't fall to hard," I looked at her she already Knew I liked dixie I told Tatum everything sometimes I forgot what I told her. I gave her a sarcastic look and said "very funny," I wouldn't say I wasn't because I probably would but i couldn't say I would because of Dixie family could take my sister and changed her life for the better who is to tell me she won't make my life worst them it already was.