Tryouts

Thursday

After the long dragged day me and Noah walked to the gym and went inside the separate locker rooms to get dressed for the trouts that were ahead.

We walked out around the same time and then I walked him to the field wishing him good luck with a kiss and a big smile. I walked back into the gym where girls were beginning to scatter, Matts were on the floor and Coach M and Tatum were standing. I was shocked why was Tatum here. They were watching everyone stretch.

I walked to Tatum and gave her a hug and asked "what are you doing here" she laughed and said "surprise Im assistant coach" I just stared at her "I have been since last year but you played volleyball then" she waved her hand infant of my face. I snapped back to reality and clapped I was so excited that someone that didn't hate me was here. "yay" I said raising attention form some of the girls.

Coach M called Tatum over she hugged me and wished me good luck and I walked away. My friends didn't like me so I walked over to the only familiar face which was Amelie, and Madi they were some of my former friends.

Amelie was by far my prettiest friends or acquaintance. Her light green and blue eyes Ould light up anyones world. Her body size was perfect and fit her. Her long Brown hair was the opposite of mine and was gorgeous. Amelie was so sweet and would do anything for anyone. I admired her Heart the most, because it was more than the looks. Amelie was Younger than me by only a couple of months. She was way smarter to me so when we were close so she wasn't a younger sister she felt like a bigger one.

Madi on the other hand was tall and looked like a model. She had the blue and green eyes as well. She had blonde hair that she occasionally dyed in different ways. She had the bad ass I don't care attitude. She was a role model for me and I knew for many others. She was a year older than me and should always be in college but she had to re-take 9th grade.

"hey guys" I said Amelie looked shocked and Madi smirked like she knew I would be back. I pretty sure they knew about the stuff that had been happening with me as it was taking a lap around the school. They may not know the truth because as it took its lap people would change it.

"Hi dixie" Amelie said in the same quiet voice she always had. It sounded angelic though if she spoke to me as I laid in my bed I would fall asleep. "I know y'all probably don't want to talk to me-"

"- of course we want to talk to you we have missed you so much" Amelie jumped to her feet and wrapped me in a big hug. I hugged her back and looked at Madi who was now looking down at me she was so tall. I looked down knowing it would be a bit hard for her to open back to me, but it was worth a try when her hug became a group hug.

We all pulled away after enjoying the moment "you have to tell us everything" Madi said with a big smile. "What do you want to know" I said beginning to stretch. "everythi-" Amelie began to say before Coach M cut her off.

"-Girls huddle up" everyone became one as we circled around each other. "Okay I know that I have had a lot of y'all on my team in the past but some of y'all are also really new here are my rules Number one: when we are cheering we are doing it for ourselves not to please the football boys." We all let out little giggles I caught some people glaring at me too due to my relations.

"Number 2: Try your best if you mess up well okay, I know y'all best if I see it y'all are good if I don't well get ready" our happy state was crushed when she said this.

"those are my rules now welcome Tatum Beck. She is very young so all of y'all call her Tatum as she requested." we all said hi to Tatum even though her eyes were softly on me. Some others girls eyes were flipping between me and Tatum probably getting jealous that I was semi with her brother.

-

Tryouts were good. Coach said that results would be up the next Tuesday. Me, Amelie, And Madi made a group chat and started to talk again. I was really happy about this because this meant I wouldn't be alone if everything fell through the roof.

I walked outside on the field to be surprised with Noah but he wasn't sweaty like I thought he would be. He smiled at me I was in regular clothes I had already took a shower and I guess he did too.

I gave him a small hello kiss and then said "how was it" he nodded "It was pretty good, I think did good on my behalf. Coach said he would have the team ready Monday and that he would have Captain and Co-Captain next Friday." Noah grabbed my hands and started to walk to the car. "How about cheer" he said looking back at me and then our hands.

I smiled at how proud I was of myself "it was great. Actually it was Amazing. I worked my ass off and I gave my 150%. Me, Amelie, and Madi started to talk again and then I kinda felt bad because I left them in the first place. So I apologized like 1,000 times. Amelie is just like a remember but way prettier. Madi is more Badass than I remember. You never told me that Tatum was Assistant Coach. Addi shot me apologetic looks the whole time and Charli just glared. Also every time they mention a football player eyes would beam at me. Some Jealous, Angry, and just plain Mean. I think they were all jealous but showed it in different ways." I rambled before Noah shut me up with a kiss again he grabbed both my hands and pulled me to look at him.

"Im very very very proud of you for giving your best and I bet you were amazing. Im also glad that you rekindled with some of your friends and I'm happy it was Amelie because you know that's Blakes Girl. I also don't think you should apologize it was Addi who caused you to distance yourself from everyone, and speaking of Addi ignore her and chars looks. All the girls have something to be jealous about especially when it comes to you because you're Perfect in every way, but why would they be jealous of you and the word football."

I blushed at his words and then said "there jealous because everyone wants you and I got lucky" he smiled and kissed me again allowing a bigger blush to show up on my face. "I think I got lucky and everyone Dosent want me" I started to laugh at the obliviousness that Noah could have. He gave me a concerted and confused look and I said "You should just see the way girls stare and talk about you"

He smiled and said "well I have the one that I need" I giggled and then we arrived at the house. I was so focused on Noah I didn't realized that after the first kiss where he shut me up we got in the car.

He ran upstairs and got my bag and gave it to me as I got in my car and Noah kissed me goodbye until later where there was a party being hosted. In honor of no school on Friday. I was in for a Night