Open up

Thursday

Noah's POV

Tuesday was tough I was in the constant  worry about going to tutoring or not. I mean I was passing History so ended up not going. I talked to my history teacher about difficulties with dixie and that I was passing so there was no need for continuing tutoring and he agreed.

After Wednesday which was filled with things to do I did school, and football practice and it was a only bussy day.

After school today I went home and went up to my room not feeling it. I was still in weird situations where tears would just appear.

-
School had been done for and hour when the doorbell rang I thought nothing of it until Tatum called me down.

I slowly walked down scared of the outcome there was so many people who would want to talk to me and half of them I didn't want to talk to them.

But to my surprise it was my one and only sister addi. She sat on the couch with a nervous and scared expressions.

I went and sat down on the left side of addi and Tatum was in the right.

"Hey guys what's up" I broke the silence. Addi looked at me and smiled and said "I just want to come talk to y'all" I ushered her to continue knowing there was more.

"And to apologize" she said like she was at court being accused fore murder.

"I'm not the sister that y'all wanted, or needed. I took the easy way out do to being scared and instead of telling y'all in a good matter I acted like a bitch" she started with complete honesty.

"Addi" Tatum wanted to stop her apology but addi wasn't having the easy way out of this one. "No Tatum I know I was a terrible sister I was a bad big sister to you know and I know how much it hurt you to have to be without your closest sibling and best friend" I nodded she was right.

"And Tatum I left you as a sister a left you as a person I left y'all and let you get through it by yourself and I wish I never did because I missed the people y'all became"

"Addi that's sweet of you and we missed you too" Tatum said and pulled her into a hug, and Addi pulled me with her.

After our 5 minute group hug Tatum said "how about we come clean about everything. We tell each other everything from the time you left all the way to now. Noah you can go first"

Thanks Tatum for putting me on the spot.

"Um well I don't think I was mad when you told us that you were leaving Addi. I was more mad at the fact that you acted like it was the only sensible reason. I felt you acted like we were nothing and your new family was a god. The fight that we had could have killed me it almost did."

When I said the last sentence Addi gasp and tears formed to her eyes and they formed in mind remembering how I was so numb to everything.

" I Started to hurt myself due to feeling worthless because when you left everyone did. Tatum was busy with college even though she did it from home. I lost my friends and made one good one and the rest the opposite. the worst part was that Mom and dad came back. I soon realized that I liked them gone better than at home. The pain was bearable when they weren't here."

I took a breath along with wiping my tears "Dad came back and I guess inhabited drinking when he was away. He took his anger out on me. Some part of it was because you left, or maybe anger that he had to come back I really don't know but soon it was better for him to hurt me than me to hurt myself. I would let him do it without a fight because it saved me the time. Tatum tried to stop him but she couldn't and mom well she didn't really care. After one night Tatum called CPS but dad denied everything and I had no bruises to prove so the left without questioning and then the parents were gone again. I haven't seen them since that night."

"oh Noah I'm so sor" dddi began but Tatum said "let him finish adds" and Addi quickly shut up.

"I went to school everyday hoping no one saw my scars and bruises and o one did. It made me numb so numb I wouldn't sleep a night r two straight and I wouldn't be tired, Because tired became my everything. Being numb, sad, tired, depressed wasn't a sickness to me it was a lifestyle. Ive lived like that until Tutoring started with dixie and I finally felt okay."

Mentioning her name made the tears start to fall. I was opening up on the outside but I felt my inside shutting down and closing again.

"I have known I loved her since 9th grade but I've liked her since 6th Addi. Evwrything was okay I felt like I was finally after years on top of the fucking world and now I'm growing again and I can't stop myself" Addi brought me into a hug and I cried into my sisters arms.

I missed this so much I forgot what it felt like to be on good terms with her. "I'm so so sorry Noah" she said as she rubbed my hair. "I know but you're here now and that's all I've wanted" Addi grabbed atoms arms and brought her into the 2nd sibling group hug of the day.

We all pulled after a while of crying and sweet, caring comments "hey Addi what was life for you" Tatum said with a smile through her red eyes. "well I felt guilt for a while but dixie knocked it out of me feeling me that when it was the right time everything would bet okay and I think she was talking about this moment." only my dixie would say that. She always knew what to say at the right time. I was mad at her still but nick explained what happened and it was partially his fault but me and nick are on a level ground we are okay with each other, but most definitely won't and aren't best friends.

"I think I was the reason who caused everyone to be such bitched to y'all mainly your Noah. I don't know I felt so guilty that covering it up made me hope that the guilt would fade and it didn't. Instead I habit was grown and it was being so mean. I never wanted that I know I messed but I didn't know what else to do" she was back in her all tears state. "its okay Addi I'm not mad" I said and Tatum rubbed her back in comfort.

"that's the problem Noah I want y'all to be mad" I nodded "I was for a long time. I was angry at you, myself, and the whole world. I was jealous of Charli and dixie because I wanted you to be my best friend and be with me but I soon learned that you were happy and that's all the matter to me and Tatum" Tatum nodded and gave a small but sweet smile.

"okay I believe you but don't pitty me I made the mistake okay" we both nodded and then she pulled us back into a hug and at that moment I realized that I had my sister back and that one day I would have dixie back too.

A/N

Why am I legit crying lmao, but anyway I hoped y'all liked Noahs POV because its going back to our non favorite character as of now lmao. I love yawls comments their honestly so funny because I feel the same way and Im the one writing.