New Sibling

Charli's POV:

Recently my life had taken a unexpected turn. My mom is pregnant and after almost 17 years I will no longer be the youngest.

But the circumstances leave me rather happy instead of being jealous of the new baby girl or boy growing in my moms tummy.

The circumstances being that my big sister the person who has always been their for me is leaving to start her life in college.

But now I will have a companion being my new sibling that I will take of the same way dixie did me.

I was mainly happy on how my life was going. Me and chase were still going strong. Being with someone as long as I have been with chase can get annoying but the love I have for him over-shines the problems.

The only thing that I was getting sad about was that my friends were all leaving to start their lives and do their own things. Dixie is my sister and she has been with me since day one. Addi is also my sister even if I don't call her that anymore she will always be my sister. Bryce and Noah are like my brothers. Bryce has been beating up boys for me for years. Noah stole my sisters heart and made her happy and proved that he wasn't all those things we called him.

All the people I have grown to love and that have been by my side are all leaving. Spreading around the world, and I'm pretty sure with some of their high maintenance some would leave the country.

I was so happy for them but I can't be sad. I knew they would all stay in touch with me but it's not the same.

Me and Dixie were sitting in the couch with pizza and watching greys.

"Char" Dixie said turning her body and attention to me.

"Yes dix" I said facing her the same way she did me.

"How are you feeling. I know that we are all going to college and stuff soon and I want to know how you are feeling"

"Well I already miss y'all and y'all haven't even left. I know I will have chase, Tatum, mom, and dad. I also know that y'all will keep in touch but that will never be the same" I stated with tears brimming my eyes.

Dixie pulled me in a hug "I know char and I wished you were a year older so you could really start your life with us but if you want I will make time everyday to face time you. As for the others I will make sure they text you everyday and that they FaceTime you once a week" she said with tears in her eyes but with a determined face.

I nodded "I would really like that and when the baby comes we can all talk. I'm really happy mom is having a baby because I won't be lonely" Dixie rubbed my back as a couple tears rolled down my face as everything was sinking in to my brain.

"You will never be lonely can't and next year when you graduate you can see me whenever you want. I mean I still don't even know where I'm going but me and Noah have a idea."

"What is it age y'all going to move in together" I said with a excited and very proud tone and face.

"Something like that but everything will fall into place and remember Addi is hosting a little get together to talk about what everyone is going to do"

I had forgot about that and know I was kinda excited to see what everyone would be doing with their life's and possibly I could get ideas from the people I aspire to be like.

"Okie dokie thank you for making me feel better" I said to dix

"I will always be with you no matter how far away I am or how busy I am" she said wiping my tears and then hers

We sat their in comfortable silents before she said "I have a idea. Whenever I leave we can have these code words that we can text to each other to indicate how we feel. You remember when mom and dad would be fine and we would both feel sad we would sit on my floor and make bracelets and just talk.?"

I nodded it was what made me realize that I had the best sister.

"So bracelets will be our code word for sad, really sad." She said with a smile

"I have one park will be hurt or in danger because you remember when we were at the park down the streets and I fell of the talk slide and broke my arm"

Dixie clapped "okay last one when we are both feeling alone we listen to music"

And in unison we both said "so music will be alone"

We laughed at our mistake and then clapped in happiness with our cleverness.

We sat and talked, watched movie, and ate until I fell asleep on Dixie stomach just like I always use to.

Now I felt content with everyone leaving because I knew I would always have the memories of all the laughs, fights, walking down the hallways, eating the gross school food, dating, lessons, and all of the stuff that I got through with my family right beside me.

A/N
This is really sweet lol sorry I haven't been posting I am a bit busy but I will try to get back on track. Only about 10-12 more chapters left so be ready.

Almost all of you choose 2 so once this is done I will make my non-doah story. I think it will surprise you it's more on the opposite side of my past story. Any guesses???