Coincidence

Dixies POV: I was very infested in tutoring Noah because I didn't know anything about him, and I knew that if I talked to him and possibly because friends he would talk about his past and why everyone hates him. I was confused though why would everyone just makes him non-existence.When  I told Noah that I was his tutor he took it better than I expected but something surprised me. Instead of him being sad shocked he looked kinda happy.

I walked back to my friends addi looked at me and said "dixie are you sure," I told her "he is a 17 year old guy he isn't a murderer I will be fine," she nodded in agreement but in her eyes still had doubt.

Me and char got back into the car after addi told us she would meet us back after she dropped Bryce. Me and char talked about our day all the way home we when got there we were surprised by my dad was there. He smiled at us and said "Hi girls," me and char smiled "hi dad," charli said getting a water from the table. "Where's addi," he said looking around that their was only just 2 of us. He didn't favor addi. My parents were good at not favoring any of the kids, but if she wasn't there someone would always worry. I wasn't mad I was used to this if I was a mother I would want my most intelligent daughter keeping that title of being most intelligent.

I said looking at my dad and putting my bag on the couch "she is dropping Bryce off," my dad nodded. My parents were very proud of all of our boyfriend choices. My moms best friend was nicks mom so it was expected for us to date. Chases parents were both lawyers so their was a connect their with our dad. With addi Bryce was just a good kind hearted guy. I sat down next to my dad and opened my computer figuring out my new schedule.

My dad realized I was changing some of my auditions I had. My parents always told me specifically I could do anything. My mom got me into modeling and I liked it modeling led me to a little bit of acting and it was just now progressing. "Dix what are you doing," I looked at him hoping he would be okay "Tomorrow I will start tutoring Noah Beck," I guessed he recognized the last name because it was addi. Even though we became her guardian and new family we didn't adopt her so she still had the last name Beck. "Addis Twin Brother," I nodded. "Yes he is really failing in History and he is a football player. I can't imagine being a senior and having college and he sport you love at stake, so when Mr. Rogers ask if I could tutor him it fit perfectly with cheer," he smiled "Okay dixie I'm not mad I'm proud of you and your doing cheer again," I nodded "yes Coach said that I probably already have a scholarship for volleyball so it would be okay to take a break but I probably will do volleyball to because we cheer for only football season and football season is only half of the year and even if football season takes longer and I can always go to volleyball late because you know I have a spot automatically," he nodded and kissed my forehead I laid on him chest and was proud of our moment. Addi soon arrived hugging our dad and going up to her room. I continued to clear and move my schedule. Around the time I was finishing my mom called for dinner. She choose burgers we all sat down and my dad began his case that he had been working in for at least 6 months he was recently in Hawaii because of this case and we didn't know much about it.

"So in my recent case my client a 31 year old man was charged randomly of murder. He didn't know who he was accused of killing, and he he didn't know the person who accused him. I choose him as my client because I had faith that he was really blind to the situation and I was right. Turns out the guy the accused him was the murderer and he killed a little girl. The girl he killed was his ex-wife's new step daughter. Crazy right?" Wow who had the heart to do that, what must have the guy been thinking. I knew the motive was jealousy but that can only be taken so far where you would kill a little girl who was oblivious to the situation. "Wow dad," charli faces was a bit confused but was shocked by just the simple words my dad used "so dad your telling us that your client was accused of murder and he was framed by the jealousy ex-husband that actually did kill," addi laughed and said "yes char that's what he said" char rolled her eyes in a sisterly way and said "shut up I was just making sure," we finished out the dinner by talking about my upcoming tutoring sessions with Noah. Addi still had doubts but I mean what harm could Noah cause.

After dinner and saying goodnight to my sister and parents I went up to my room. Me and Nick hadn't talked since that morning so i texted him goodnight love you see you tmr💕. He didn't respond immediately so I just assumed that he was busy with school or different things. I took a shower and then I laid in bed. I scrolled through Instagram going from random famous people to famous friends, to mutual friends, to my friends and family. When I got to nicks and he wasn't doing school, he wasn't with family, but he ignored my text because he was at a party. He looked to be having fun with all the girls surrounding him. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he was cheating so I thought I was desperate girls flirting with a guy they knew had a girlfriend but the girlfriend want in sight. That seemed to be a big jump from the simple thought of cheating. I shrugged it off and told myself we wouldn't talk tomorrow. I drifted off to sleep thinking about tutoring, nick and the many girls, school itself and cheer, volleyball, and my outside hobby's too. I always overthink everything but this was seriously the wrong time. I just prayed the anxiety didn't kick in because I tried to leave my seizures and attacks in the past, but you can't run away from anxiety because it was always there even if it was stuck in the back of your head.