I love you more

Dixies POV:

I woke up with Noah. I felt discussing after the asshole kissing me. He didn't even kiss my lips and I still felt gross.

I didn't blame Noah one bit. I know he still thought it was his fault but I also knew it wouldn't take any toll on our relationship.

Noah kissed my forehead he had woke up before me.

"I'm still sorry an d I hope you forgive me and I love you so much" he rambled.

I got closer or him and kissed him "Noah" I said with a giggle "I'm not mad at you"

"Well I shouldn't have left you I could have done so many things to prevent that  and I'm sorry" he said again

I just hugged him even tighter and laughed "oh my god"

-
Me and Noah had gotten up and had breakfast with my parents. We talked about the baby, me and Noah, Noah's college choices because my parents already knew mine.

After eating we went and picked up charli and chase. We dropped chase off to his house and then all three of us went back to mine.

We all hanged out and then charli left to go to the becks, just to go see what addi was doing. Me and Noah watched a couple movies and then he took me out to dinner where we talked about college and being long distance.

We were both okay with it as long as we saw each other every month and made time to FaceTime every day, or at least text what we did each day. Like we do now.

We went back to my house because I said that I wanted him to spend the night again.

We watched movies and ate candy until I fell asleep.

-
I stirred in my sleep. I rolled over to the side Noah was supposed to be on, but there was no body next to me.

My eyes quickly opened and like I felt I was alone in my bed. I tried to recall last nights events. Which were watching movies and I fell asleep in his arms.

I looked over to my bedside table where my phone laid and as I began to pick it up there was breakfast on the side with a note.

I picked the note and it read

Good morning love, please don't be mad at me leaving but I have a fun day planned. So eat breakfast, get ready and go to where you are the most!!

Love, Noah

I felt butterflies form in my stomach so I quickly ate and took a shower and got dressed.

I picked out a blue two piece outfit with white a red flowers. I left my hair down with a few beach waves. I did light makeup and put my shoes on  and got my purse and rushed to my car.

I made sure I had the letter with my just in case I forgot. I drove to the becks house because that's where I spent most of my time. I opened the door and saw charli who spent the night and Addi having smoothies.

"Good morning dix" Addi said looked at char with a smirk.

"Hey y'all is Noah here" I said with heaving breathing.

"No but he instructed us to give you this" char said and held out another letter.

A/N : I know I have don't a scavenger hunt before but I want to see how much I've grown so I'm doing it again but with a different outcome lol

I opened the letter and Noah's handwriting was once again on the piece of paper.

Hey,
Okay now that you are fed and dressed. I want you to go to your favorite store. Go to the front desk and say dixie damelio.