New years

Dixie POV:

After me and charli left the hangout house I went upstairs to put everything away.

I left my both my dresses for later on my bed and I cleaned my room for a hour.

New Years was a special time for me because I took becoming a new person very seriously. I wouldn't change myself but I would fix simple things on New Years.

This years was decidedly trust, and faith.

Because I lost a very important person to the lake of those things.

My parents were back in town, my dad promised me and charli that he wouldn't have another case until February.

He always missed things in our life. He missed my 10 birthday which Was a serious thing for me and he knew. He missed chars 1st birthday which is just unacceptable.

He missed my middle school graduation and he missed chars elementary one.

He obviously we it on video a couple days after but it wasn't the same. I finally told him about my frustration and he made sure to not have anything to do until February.

My mom was there most of the time because it's different than my dad. With my moms there are plenty other doctors that are just as good as my Mom but me dad is one of the best.

-
I went downstairs after a hour and a half of cleaning, re-organizing, and re-decorating my room, closet and bathroom.

My parents were both watching tv together and I like the sight. I knew they loved each other more than anything but it was hard to show that live when they are constantly away from each other.

When my dad is in the state he is working at a office and when he is home my mom is working.

It's like the odds are always against them.

But when they finally do spend time together it gives my hope that I will finally be able to love like they do and I know char feels the same way. Even though she is in a happy relationship and I'm not or not anymore.

I went to make myself a sandwich for lunch and then I ate while I scrolled though Instagram.

I walked around the house for a while and then I went to go pick up the heels I was wearing for night.

After drinking around for a while and listening to music I drove back home and went to my room and sat there on my phone for a while.

-
After walking around and doing random things for the majority today It was finally 6pm and I had a small dinner with my family. We couldn't have a full dinner because we would eat at the party's but this was to fill us up until then.

Me and char packed our makeup, clothes, shoes, accessories, hair things in the car and we drove to the becks house.

The group was all gonna meet up there and get ready together. Then we would go with the initial plan we had yesterday.

When we got there music was playing and chase, bryce , Tatum boyfriend Tye that we all knew but weren't that close with. Obviously Addi, Noah, and Tatum were there.

Me and char greeted everyone and then we left the boys to get ready on there own and us girls went to Addis room as it was one of the biggest.

We all talked about the kisses of tonight, And the excitement and I was gonna talk for one of the topics but the excitement one I could talk about.

We all got dressed in the first outfit of the night which was the more parent approved one.

For my parents party I would wear my hair all down, black heels, silver and gold jewelry and this silver sequin romper.