Memories

Noah POV:

A couple of days have past since my parents had left again.

I didn't regret anything I had said to them and I am proud of my decision.

Dixie had been their with me every step of the way and I was so thankful.

She had spent a couple nights comforted not only me but Addi and Tatum and as if it was possible this made me love her more.

I had planned a date for us.

She had spent the night last night and I had told her that we were going on a date but she didn't know where.

After I felt stirring in the bed I felt tiny hands wrap around my torso.

I would normally do this to Dixie because she like to be hugged from behind.

"Good morning love" I said I said turning to face her.

I kissed her forehead, then her nose and finally made my way down to her lips.

"Good morning baby"  she said with excitement in her eyes

"What are we doing for are date" she asked with a smirk knowing I wouldn't tell her.

"You know I can't tell you" I said

She got out of bed and then said "well technically you can tell me you just choose not too"

She giggled after her smart but unsuccessful  comment.

We walked to the bathroom and brushed our teeth's.

Then we went to the closet and she had half her clothes her so she chose this black dress with tiny flowers and a cute design at the top.

I chose a a simple white shirt and black jeans.

I complemented her and she complemented me and soon we were in my car driving to first destination.

I blindfolded dixie so she didn't know the road we were taking because if she did she would have known where we were going.

When I pulled up my heat heated a little more.

This is where it all started

This is where I got to know dixie

My dixie

I got out and walked to her side and helped her out of the car when I got to the entrance I walked in front of her and took her blindfold off.

Her smile was brighter than the sun.

Her eyes glowed In the sun

She looked beyond beautiful.

"Aww Noah" she said with small tears in her eyes. She grabbed me and hugged me.

"Do you like our date so far" I asked

We were currently standing in front of the aquarium. The aquarium that she brought to me the first time we really talked.

"I love it and I love you" she kissed me and then grabbed my hand and dragged me into the aquarium in the same way she did a couple months ago.

We walked around hand and hand for about 3 hours and when we were down we got back in the car and drove to one of Dixie favorite restaurants.

We sat down and ordered drinks and then she asked me a question "why?"

"Why what my love" I asked her confused on her one worded question.