Your my everything

Dixies POV:

I had been staying the night at Noah for a bit, I would go to see my mom every other day though. To check on her and the baby.

Today was the first day back to school though. I was a bit nervous because a lot of things have changed.

Me and Noah were back together after almost all the school seeing me cheat.

Nick has already left. His baby sister death still was sad to many people.

I'm pretty sure that my moms pregnancy had gotten out or was going from person to person.

And I think the thing I'm most worried about being that the people I grew up with were soon going to separate into different states and country's first college.

My friends, the people I see in the halls or on the streets would be leaving.

Noah wants to go pro with soccer, and I know he has already gotten scholarships to school around the world.

Addi wanted to be a actress and she put a lot of hard work into that and she had gotten a scholarship. Addi also had a passion for planning and that can go a long way.

I didn't really know what Bryce wants to do. I mean bryce is really athletic but he is also very funny and I think he can make a lot of money by being himself.

Chase an charli aren't graduating this year because they aren't seniors.

And me I had a passion for designing. I could design clothes, or houses and I would love it. I had gotten a 3 scholarships for volleyball and I was beyond proud of myself

I wanted to be a interior designer.

.... I think

I was at my house when I woke up for school.

I went into my closet and picked out a plan white shirt and some jeans shorts.

I paired it with gold jewelry.

I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs. My mom was looking at baby stuff in the computer, charli was looking with her while eating breakfast. My dad was doing one of his last cases out of the country.

My dad is his own boss. He had his own company, so my dad made a promise to my mom that he has to take one more serious case of of the USA and then he will be doing only a few cases In Arizona.

I looked with my mom and char while I ate my breakfast and then we got in my car and went to school.

I met up with Noah and we walked to our first class together as that was are tradition and then school went on.

-
After school me and char drove to our house.

Me and my mom looked decorations for the nursery.

Charli left to go spend the night with chase and that reminded me that I was going over to Noah's.
I had clothes and makeup and essentials already at Noah's so I didn't ever need to pack anything.

I got in my car after saying bye to my mom and that I would be back the next day.

She was getting way better at understanding that we need to spend time with other people and she was use to baby's by now she already had 2.

When I pulled up to the becks I got out and went inside. Noah was sitting in the couch. Tatum was out and Addi was with Bryce.

Me and Noah cuddles and watched movies for the majority and I was completely fine with that.

Being around Noah in general makes the stress and the anxiety go away... or at leas feels like that it goes away.

After me and Noah had dinner and talked about school.

As we talked about school I started to worry about what we would do after we all graduate.

What's are life's going to hold... what will life hold for me and Noah.

After we ate we took a shower and then laid done and began watching a movie because we both like to fall asleep to noise.

"Noah" I called out with a shaky voice

"Yes baby" he answer I turned around on the bed to face him.

"I'm scared" I stated

He looked at me in a confused way and pulled me closer to him "why"

"We are all graduating this year and we all want to do completely different things will we all still be friends" I waited as tears brimmed my eyes "what will happen to us" I questioned.

Noah pulled me into a hug and just by feeling his touch the tears fell.

"Dixie baby don't cry" Noah rubbed my back I'm comfort.

"You know I want to go pro In soccer. I have for scholarships around the world okay. So I think I will accept one of them and go to school and play for the soccer team and I will grow. After that I hope to play in international and worldwide tournaments." I nodded.

"What did you see yourself doing after we graduate" he asked me.

" I want to go to a designing school because I have as to be a interior designer"

"Okay baby so have you got any scholarships"

I nodded I had I got a few from the US and some from places around the world that had good schools. I was very proud of myself but I didn't realize I was because I am always worrying.

"See dixie you have a life ahead of you don't cry and don't worry let's spend our last months of high school with a positive attitude everything will fall into place okay,"

He was right I can't be doing this. It's not healthy and I want to be happy.

"Thank you Noah" I tightened my grip on the hug we had developed.

"Always my love. I am always here for you. There is nothing you can do or say that will change that"

Then I fell asleep thinking of the future but not I'm a worry state in a happy one.

Throwing my cap in the air on graduation.

Dancing at prom

Opening my acceptance letters

Moving to a college

Loving Noah

Getting married

Having kids

I think I went to far but seeing mini bob and I running around made me smile in my ever lasting dreams that I would make my life.

A/N

Sorry for being a little slow on posting. School is started in a couple weeks and my brother just had surgery.

Thanks for all the love and support

Dixies outfit