Day by Day

Tuesday

I moved around and then a figure moves around too. I opened my eyes in a unfamiliar room. Then moved my eyes to the person beside me.

Noah

A smile crept on my face. I realized I was staring when his eyes found mine. He smiled back and said "this feel right" I giggled and he pulled me in by my waist.

Our lips met and I giggled more due to this new thing. This new feeling. I moved out of his grasp and got up he followed me.

I had Noah's shirt on which was large so it covered everything all the way to my knees even though I had pants on.

Noah's had sweatpants on. No shirt which was rather distracting. After 30 minutes we were both fully dressed and ready to leave.

We laughed all the way down stairs due to a joke Noah had made. Tatum was already up and making breakfast. She smiled. Her eyes held hope for Noah and, I saw the small doubt though and I understood.

I thanked her for breakfast with a hug and promising  that the next time I saw her it would be on better terms. I hope

Me and Noah got into his car and drove to the school. When we pulled up i got a different perspective of the school i was used to seeing the side as that was my parking spot view but Noah's was right in front of it. The school looked different it made me a bit sad that i had grew up in this town and after this year the people i grew up with would be leaving to follow their dreams in colleges all over the world. 

Noah got out and walked to the passenger side to open the door for me. I grabbed my bag and put it on my back and intertwined our hands. we walked inside the buildings rumors had already gotten around some people said that it was fake. Others said it was cute. The majority said that it was iconic. I agreed. 

One day me and Noah made fun of each other and the next day we were kissing and holding hands in the hallways. I also thought it was weird but I wouldn't change it.

We parted hands to only walk across the hall too are lockers. 

Addi walked up by herself. The whole pack wasn't there I guess. "dixie please talk to me" she pleaded out of nowhere "why so you can lie about your life again" she didn't say anything instead she looked at Noah and said "Noah" he didn't let her finish "no Addi I knew you would lie about your life but I didn't know you would lie about your family and make them the bad guys when your the one who left" she looked back and forth at us. 

I moved away from my locker and walked to Noah. "I'm sorry okay I'm so so sorry" she looked like she was going to cry and even though she messed with everyone life I still had a sister soft spot for her and I knew Noah did to I saw It in his eyes. "no Addi your only sorry because you got caught" Noah said grasping my hand harder. "Im sorry Addi but look what you prevented. Im the happiest that's what you always wanted right for me to be happy" she nodded "You didn't only prevent me and Noah but you prevented your happiness by shoving all the truth down and making lies" she nodded. Charli and the Bitches walked up and char said "Addi what the hell are you doing" 

"Addi this is your chance to make things right" Noah said moving his other hand out for her to grab instead she grabbed Char's and said "just paying those bitches in their place" Noahs eyes started to become wet and I hated that. "bitch who Addi" I said getting angry. "bitch you dixie" Charli said. 

"Fuck all of y'all. One day y'all will realize the pain you cause everyone" char smiled and stepped in front of Addi "oh so by fucking Noah your making yourself look like a goodie to shoes" the words came out of her mouth disgusted. "oh char I thought you would have known better remember I'm your sister and the last time I read your diary I remember you wanting to fuck him" char looked at case and he looked in shock. I knew in the end they would still be together because even though char could be a bitch she hd a heart and her heart was for chase, but she did want to fuck Noah in her freshman year. 

Noah laughed behind me and I looked at him and then back at Charli "oops didn't mean to be a bitch but were all have it in us" I turned around and started to walk off with Noah as I flipped them all off.

--

Math was by far the worst and best class. It was the worst because I had TLBOE in the class and the best because it was funny at how much they hated me that all they could do was stare at me and of course I had Noah in the class.

Math was also my song suit it is what I had the best grade in and it was really fun to me even though that it very weird but I am very weird so it fits with the description. 

This was my last class of the day so when it was done me and Noah walked to the library together because it was tutoring Tuesday and I like to say. We sat down and I let him read a few more chapters on the book and answer questions which only took 45 minutes so we had 15 minutes to spare we talked about Our Addi and Charli encounter this morning, we talked about the lesson, and we did it in a flirty way as we did everything. 

after the 15 minutes were up we got up and walked to his car. We drove back to his house and got inside. He asked if I would be leaving today and I told him no and that I wanted to stay one more night. He was rather happy that I said this. We walked upstairs and decided on watching a movie. We choose the Conjuring The Devil Made Me do It. I had grew up watching scary movies and so had Noah. 

after the movie we went downstairs to see if Tatum was back from her friends and she was. She was getting water and she was surprised to see me but was also happy. She ask me if I wanted to hang out with her and I said yes. it would be a good was too bond and I mean this was my         Un-Confirmed Boyfriends Sister.

Noah whined and said he didn't want me to leave but Tatum shut Im up and Tod me to go put my shoes on. I nodded and when I came back Noah was sitting on the couch complaining I kissed him goodbye and got in the car with Tatum. Tatum had a Black Tesla and it matched her personalty really good. 

We were getting our nails done and talking. Tatum we talked about her boyfriend Tye and asking questions about me and Noah, she almost chocked on her spit when I told her that he hadn't ask me to be his official girlfriend yet. Tatum was like a girl version of Noah she was bubbly, loud, and fun and I enjoyed her company. 

After gettin our nails done we went to the mall and I had the most fun I have had since the aquarium. Tatum was so funny and we matched perfectly we laughed at everything the other person said. 

We then finished off the night eating out and ordering something for Noah. The main part go the night was when we were talking about Me, Noah, Addi, Nick and Char. Throughout the day we talked about everything that happened between the 5 of us. 

Tatum made it clear that Nick was An idiot and I agreed and that Charli needs time. She said that Addi was always bound to cover it up and she expected it. "hey even of your sisters aren't here for me I am here and I think we would make great sisters" she said and I almost started crying on the spot. "I think you are my sister already" I said and we hugged.

We paid for the food and then left and got into the car to head back home to im pretty sure dying Noah.