I have more than forgetfulness (Last part! #5 i think)

(i'm watching a very potter musical on YouTube and I'm very distracted!!! i don't know why i put this here but now you know... btw is it wrong of me to ship Voldemort and quirrel??)

"Where's your car?" I asked as we walked out. He barely looked at me as he walked at a fast pace which he didn't take in consideration for me as I struggled to keep up and look casual about it.

"Back at the house." My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Than how the hell did you get here?"

"I ran over here. Doesn't take too long." My face must've looked super confused because he sighed very loudly and rolled his eyes.

"See we being vampires or something like that, we have certain quirks. One of them is being able to move very fast. Like so." He said before he disappeared. I stumbled in shock and looked around in confusion. Someone tapped me on my shoulder and I turned around quickly, seeing Klaus's smirk for a second before he disappeared again. I frowned and whirled around again to try and find him only to fail horribly. He finally took pity on me and came to a stop in front of me with a stupid smirk all over his stupid face. I scowled at him.

"Was all that really necessary?" I huffed. He tilted his head to the side and pretended to think before looking back at me.

"Yes. Yes it absolutely was." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. So you're fast, so what? (such an urge to put an innuendo here but must resist. i'm good and innocent so i can't remark on this thing. RESIST!!!) You know that is not always a good thing to tell a girl. (dammit brittany) They might get the wrong impression." I waggled my eyebrows at him, making him roll his eyes.

"I can assure you that I happen to please women quite well, thank you very much." He said defensively. I held up my hands in surrender.

"I never questioned your ability. I just said that girls might take it the wrong way. Why so defensive over your masculinity? Got something to share with me Klausy?" I adopted his smirk and looked at him gleefully as he looked at me annoyed.

"No but by the way your stomach is sounding, it has something to say." He snipped and my face flushed as my stomach released a grumbling sound. That cookie crisp hardly put a dent in my appetite. The fact that I didn't even get a chance to finish it made it worse.

"Whatever. Can we stop by the Grill or something?" I muttered and crossed my arms as I looked away from him. He laughed and made a noise of agreement and we continued to walk before he groaned.

"This is too slow for my liking. Hold on." I looked at him confused and let out a shriek as he literally swept me off my feet and in his arms and then everything was moving fast. I gripped onto his jacket for dear life till it finally stopped. I slowly opened one eye to see his smug expression as he was staring at me.

"You going to let go of me anytime soon, sweetheart?" I groaned and slowly unclasped my fingers from their death grip. He helped me down and I swayed for a moment before steadying myself.

"You are a huge douche, did you know that?"

"It has been told to me a number of times. Quite a few of them from you in fact. Now you were hungry?" He clamped his hands together as he gestured to the restaurant. I rolled my eyes and started to walk toward it, leaving him to follow me instead of the other way for once. I sat down in a booth leaving Klaus to slid in the one across from me and he stretched his arms out, taking up way more space than the way I was sitting. I rolled my eyes at him and picked up my menu. It was silent till the waitress came over and asked for our orders.