Still don't have any memories part 3

I could feel my heart pace quicken as I pressed against the dirty wall as much as I could. I have no idea what is going on but I could tell that whatever this was, it was not good. Damon stepped towards me, all bloody and I let out a whimper.

"Please don't hurt me!" I begged and shrunk into myself. He looked at me confused.

"Why in the world will I ever hurt you?" He said with a hint of disgust on his face. His words didn't calm me down any as I could only focus on the blood literally dripping down his face. I felt my eyes start to water some and quickly shut them tightly, praying no tears slipped out.

"Tara, look at me now." He ordered. I flinched as I felt him grip my shoulders. I shook my head wildly, unintentionally causing my braid to hit him again and again till I heard him growl.

"Tara Stephanie Rose, look at me right now or so help me!" I gave into my fear and opened my eyes to see him with the same veins I saw from me in the restroom.

"Now believe me when I tell you this and I will only ever tell you once. I will never, ever hurt you." My eyes slid over to the figure that was laying unconscious on the ground. How could he say that, while that poor girl is lying there, most likely dead?! He seemed to know what I was looking at and he gave me a little shake.

"Stop looking at her and focus on me. Just look at me."

"But what are you? What were you doing to her? Her blood is all over your face!" My voice kept rising as I grew hysterical and tried to get out of his grip.

"Tara, calm down right now. You're going to make yourself sick." He rolled his eyes but like that would calm me down.

"How can I when I am in the presence of a murderer?! You killed her! Oh my god, I am so screwed. I don't understand what is going on!" I said as fast as I possibly could, unable to help myself. Was I having a panic attack?! Damon tightened his grip on my shoulder and shook me a couple of times to snap me out of hysteria. I stared at him with wide eyes and I couldn't stop the stupid tears from escaping. Stupid me for showing even more weakness.

"Just calm down already! She isn't dead, she is just unconscious." He said frustrated. That didn't help calm me down any!

"Let me go!! What even are you? Let me go right now!" I said, confusing myself as I struggled to make him let go of me.

"Tara?" One of the familiar accents called out to me. I relaxed for a moment in relief before struggling even more.

"Kol-" I started to cry out but Damon covered my mouth. But it was to late because Kol seemed to have heard me and rushed all the way over. He glared at Damon dangerously and took a few steps closer.

"Now what do you think you're doing Salvatore?"

"This is nothing Mikaelson. I just need to talk with Tara now but out."

"Well you see, I can't do that because it goes against my nature to not help out the damsel in distress and by the looks of it, Tara is in utter distress at the moment." Any other time I would've punched him but unfortunately the pain was right at the moment. I looked at him pleadingly to hurry up my rescue. Kol nodded at me but continued to talk with Damon, putting his hands behind his back.

"And just out of curiosity, what made you think that she would willingly talk to you when you made a total mess of yourself? I would've thought you would have more control, you utter moron." Wait, what?! Why is Kol talking like this was completely normal? Is it normal?! My brain hurts so much right now. Or maybe it was because of the lack of oxygen I was getting because Damon's huge hand was still covering my mouth and blocking my ways to breath. That was more likely because I was starting to see black spots cloud my vision. Oh, will Kol hurry up already?! He looked t me and cocked an eyebrow.