Come at me, bro

"Unhand us! Do you know who we are?" The one Rebekah was holding captive, hissed. I rolled my eyes.

"No and speaking for all of us, we don't care. What we do care about, is knowing just why you're in our lovely little town. We have enough problems as it is without more of you poking your sparkly heads around." The two Cold Ones growled and try to escape but Kol and Rebekah kept them still with ease. It wasn't until Kol got bored and tightened his grip till his captive's neck started to crack, when they stopped struggling.

"That's better. Now tell us, why are you here?" Rebekah asked sweetly, compelling her victim. 

"We were assigned to look for Demetri as he disappeared around this area a couple weeks ago. The masters are getting agitated with the new threat coming and Demetri is a highly valued member of the Guard."

"What's this new threat, then?" The two remained silent.

"Oh, don't make us force it out of you then. See, we have gotten plenty of practice torturing your type of little freaks over the last few months and, my was it educational." Kol smirked, with a gleeful look on his face. I shook my head at his bloodthirsty nature and crossed my arms.

"Listen, we will tell you where your little friend is after you tell us about this 'threat' and maybe we can help you out with this problem of yours that is scaring the ever so great masters. In exchange, you will never come here again or else your life is forfeit." I suggested. Kol and Rebekah shot me annoyed looks that I waved off. Sure, torturing and maiming can work really well but this unfortunate meeting is cutting into my day of freedom and I was hoping my idea would just speed up this... whatever this was. We were still going to kill them, I'm not that naive, but hopefully they wouldn't think so. I really wanted to get some ice cream and relax with actual people. I like being alone but a girl can't stay stuck in a house all day for a week! Even if there was a homicidal, crazy witch supposedly after me. I need to hear some mindless gossip that's not coming from the television! I need more attention than what I was getting! My narcissism is taking a huge hit! I know that sounds awful but I'm not denying my negative attributes. The one Kol was holding, scoffed.

"Are we supposed to believe that?"

"Let me put it this way; what other choice do you have?" I raised my eyebrow. 

"To die with honor." The one Kol was holding spat. Rebekah's glanced at his companion in terror but clamped his lips tight. I hummed, looking at him nonplussed.

"I think your partner might have some other ideas. Maybe he isn't willing to die for your ideals. But who am I to deny anyone their dying wish? Kol, can you please dispose of your creature."

"Gladly." He smiled with delight and tore his cold one into pieces. Rebekah's victim stared in horror as his companion shredded in front of him. Kol smirked once he finished and wiped his hands on his jeans.

"Do you want to talk now?" The cold one nodded furiously, well as much as he could with Rebekah's hand around his throat.

"Excellent." Kol said cheerfully and broke the cold one's legs. He shrieked in pain and Rebekah let him fall to the ground.

"Why?" 

"So you can't run away. Duh." Rebekah rolled her eyes, checking her nails for chips in her manicure. Kol squatted in front of him and I flanked him on his left.

"Now then. What is this threat you're going on about." The cold one shuddered as his face contorted in pain. I rolled my eyes and forced him to look at me.

"Forget the pain, it doesn't exist. Now spill." I compelled him and forced his head back. His face twisted then relaxed as the pain was forced out of his mind.