My first Founder's Celebration. There's a reason I didn't go before

I stood there dumbly for a few moments till I snapped out of it. I growled and shook my head furiously. 

"Jack@ss!" I yelled and slammed my door hard. I heard his laughter and I stomped my foot hard so the floor shook before flopping down on the bed. Why the hell did he do that! I bet he did it just to see my reaction! The nerve of that Hybrid. I huffed and threw my head in my pillows. But it did feel nice... No! Can't think like that. I threw my pillow over my face to muffle my scream and to block everything out. Think of the family that is being tortured. Think about the mutt being tortured by his dreams! I suddenly sat up. What was on the paper he gave me?

"Oh!" I gasped. He gave me a drawing and it was beautiful. It was off a sunset and a horse in the distant. But what stood out was four important people drawn to the exact detail. I recognized Kol leaning on an old quince tree with his arms crossed and his smirk prominant as usual. I saw Klaus beside him but sitting and with a sketch book but he was in the shade so it was kind of hard to see him. Rebekah and I were by the horse. She was petting it while I seemed to be feeding it something. I looked at it again and noticed we all wore some sort of old timey clothing. Rebekah was in a red dress with her hair braided (She looks like she did when she met Alex), Kol had clothes like a century ago (You know, just came out of the coffin kind. But I still wonder how his hair was like that when hair gel wasn't a thing. Was it?) with his hair all spiky like usual. I couldn't make out what Klaus had but he had a sword (Human and we know it ;D. But seriously when he was human) and there was me. I had an old dress on. Maybe the 1500's? Anyways it was a emerald green with a gold trim and looked like it had a corset from the lines. The sleeves flowed from my elbow amd drifted in the still wind. The skirt half also blew in that direction. It went all the way to the ground and had folds in it. My hair was braided like Bekah's and the loose part was flowing out so it showed my face which was happy and laughing. I was so amazed by the picture I almost missed the little note he put. Almost.

Thank you for making my siblings and I a family again. Happy birthday Tara. ~Klaus

I silently awwed and placed on my night stand before I remembered that I was supposed to be mad at him. I bit my lip as I looked at the picture and then the door. Ugh, inner turmoil can rot in a ditch, I decided and crawled in my bed. I'll figure out what to do in the morning.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<TIME SKIP!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"WAKE UP!!!" Someone screamed in my ear. I shrieked as I fell out of my bed, hitting the floor with an 'oomph'. I turned my head and glared at Kol who was laughing his head off. Literally bending over, tears streaming, the works. I blew my hair out of my face and turned my glare up a notch.

"What the hell was that for?!" I demanded and worked on getting untangled from my blankets. He shrugged.

"Felt like it." He said cheekily and vanished from my sight. I let out a scream of frustration and successfully got untangled. I slammed my door and sighed and rubbed my face. Sooo not funny. And then I fell on the floor again when someone pushed my door open. Let's all say of course together now. Grr.

"Oops." Rebekah gasped than laughed. I hit my head repeatedly on the floor.

"Give. Me. A. Break!" I grounded out. She was still laughing as she helped me up. I roled my eyes and sat on the safety of my bed,.

"What do you want?" I asked grumpily.

"I'm helping you get dressed." She said simply and looked in my closet.

"What? Why?!"

"Because today is another Founder's celebration. And since we were here before it was this depressing town, I find it fitting if we all went."