Stop trying to kill me!!!

(WARNING: It seems like I was really moody writing this as I looked it over so don't be upset if I switch from one mood to the next because I warned you. :P)

I got up and glared at Kol while keeping my eye on the doppelgänger.

"Having trouble?" I called out teasingly since he was still having some trouble getting out with the wet denim and since it was a little too tight. Ha. He really isn't the brightest one here. I switched my gaze to Elena and we stared at each other right in the eyes. A slow wicked smile grew as she paled and I winked at her exaggeratingly.

"You are going to die by the end of the night. I will personally see to it that you will have a stake in your heart as you sleep." Kol said angrily as he finally managed to get out. I rolled my eyes but started to run, going past the possible newbies as I did so, and looked over my shoulder to see him stalking towards me with an angry face. I laughed and started to run slightly faster. I made a stupid mistake of going down an empty alley which just adds to my stupidity list. I hit a dead end and when I whirled around to backtrack, my hair hit Kol in the nose. My eyes widened and I chuckled nervously.

"So Kol. Whatcha doing?" He smirked and looked down at me with his arms crossed.

"I believe we both know that you are stalling, very badly might I add, Tara. Just give up." I gasped.

"Giving up is for quitters and quitters are losers."

"Unless they give up smoking or alcohol."

"We're in Mystic Falls. Everyone here is an alcoholic."

"True." He admitted and in that distraction I tried to dart around him but he grabbed my wrist with a mocking look.

"I thought you knew better than that Tara." He shook his head with that damn smirk. I huffed.

"Didn't hurt to try." I said annoyed before grabbing for the silly string. I had it in my grasp for a full three seconds but Kol yanked it out of my hands but not without a fight. I had pressed the button hard so it shot out all over his face. And the greatest part is that it wouldn't stop even without someone pressing the button seeing as I made it stuck, so all of it ended up all over Kol. I burst out laughing at his expression and ended up doubling over to catch my breath. He scowled and tried to yank it off but I had the sticky kind. He gave up after a few moments and I started to give into the silent laughter. You know, when you are laughing so hard that no sound comes out and you have tears stinging your eyes? Yeah that kind. (I'm kinda doing that now because I'm picturing this scene and Kol is just... hahaha). He growled at me and started to yank me forward. I stumbled, breathless and tried to get a grip on my ever escaping sanity.

"You okay?" I tried to ask seriously but ended up hiccuping. He glared at me and pushed me forward.

"Shut up!" He snapped. I bit my lip because he looked really serious but I'm sure my lips kept twitching into a goofy smile. He ended up yanking me to the Grill and left me on a stool after ordering me to stay and leaving for the men's bathroom. I rolled my eyes at his supposedly scary facade and spun around in my chair. I managed to catch a few people's faces. There was some of the slu- I mean girls with a lot of makeup, from earlier, jocks at the pool table, some quiet people in the dark corners with books or on their computers. That reminds me, I need to upload a new video soon. I wonder who the victim should be this time. As I was thinking/spinning I saw the girl from outside with pretty red hair. She was frowning and sat down at a booth. Interesting. I hopped up but wavered slightly from my dizziness.

"Where do you think you're going?" Kol asked, less stringy but there was still some stuck in his hair. I stifled a laugh and looked at him with a sugary sweet smile.