bad pick up lines

"Tara, wake uuuupp." Sorry whispered to me as they shook my shoulder, I groaned and turned over.

"C'mon just open those pretty grey eyes or else." They taunted. I moved my head in a more comfortable position on my pillow.

"Else what?" I murmured into the pillow. The person laughed and then I was on the floor with an aching bottom and water soaking my shirt. My eyes shot open and I glared at Kol who was smirking and dropped the empty water bucket.

"What the hell was that for Mikaelson?" I snapped. He shrugged.

"Just thought it would be a nice welcome back." He said with smugly. I growled and launched myself at him and started to hit him and he used his arms to block his face as he laughed.

"You are such a jerk!" I grunted as I hit him hard and tried to get his stupid face but his stupid arms were blocking it so I couldn't hit it and that made me very frustrated. Even more so when he had the audacity to start laughing at my fury fueled punches.

"Alright Tara, calm down." Elijah said from behind us.

"Big brother! You mind helping me?" Kol said between laughs. I grabbed my pillow and started to hit him with it with all the force I could.

"You seem to be doing alright." Elijah laughed softly. I grinned behind me and continued my assault on his brother.

"Maybe next time, you will actually use that head of yours before waking me up like that, right?" I questioned fiercely.

"Never." He gasped out. I growled and started to use the pillow to try and suffocate him but Elijah decided to end my fun by picking me up and dragging me away. I struggled of course.

"C'mon Elijah! He deserves it and you know it." I whined as the annoying prat sat up clutching his sides like I was tickling him instead of punching the stuffing out of him.

"Maybe but I don't feel like listening to his complaining when he wakes up." He said easily as he carried me a good ways away from Kol. Rebekah walked by on her phone and she stopped for a moment to look at me.

"Kol?"

"Who else?" I muttered and shook Elijah off me. She laughed.

"Glad you fully back Tara. Someone made breakfast downstairs. There should still be some French toast left if you're hungry." She said before returning to her conversation and walking off. My eyes widened and I hurried off down the stairs. I really do like me some french toast. I smiled widely as I saw what all was cooked for breakfast and made myself a plate. French toast, eggs, and bacon equals a very happy Tara. I slid in the stool at the counter and began eating when Klaus walked in with a couple of his lackies following him.

"Morning Tara. I trust you're all better now." He greeted while looking in the fridge. I raised an eyebrow but swallowed my bite of food.

"Yep! That witch lady did a superb job making me, me again. What did she want in return anyway?"

"Just something about helping her find her runaway son or something like that. I sent out word through my contacts, he'll turn up sooner or later." He sighed and pulled out a blood bag, waving his pets off and sat across from me.

"Cool. Hey, who made breakfast today?"

"One of the hybrids I guess. I don't know, I've been out all morning."

"Being a nuisance no doubt."

"Darling you should know better by now. That is all Kol's doing." He gave me a mock offended look. I snorted and looked down at my food.