Torture what fun!

Rebekah shot me an apologetic look as Klaus tightly gripped my other arm. I won't blame her. Not like she could do anything about it. I growled at him as he yanked me up. Defiantly going to be bruised in the morning. Thanks Niklaus, ever so much.

"Don't be like that love." He said cheerfully. I rolled my eyes.

"Let me go." I hissed. He frowned and shook his head.

"You wouldn't want to miss the fun, now, would you?" He asked. I gave him my best WTF face. He ignored it as rude as that is.

"You really want me to answer it?" He rolled his eyes and dragged me to the basement.

"Oh no. I am not going down there." I said, trying to dig my heels in the floor. Curse his stupid hybrid strength!

"And why not?"

"That's always where the girl gets slaughtered! It's in all the movies!" I said struggling. He chuckled and pushed me in. I fell roughly on the dirty ground and scraped my hands on it. Blood appeared on it and Klaus stared at it weird again. I hissed at him.

"What? Haven't you smelled blood before?" I said sarcastically as my skin healed. Since I am only half my healing is a little slower then a full vampire. He snapped his head towards mine. I started to back away to the safety of a wall but he caught my arm and led me to a chair. He tied ropes around me and pulled out a bucket.

"What is that?" I asked cautiously. He smirked and tossed it at me. It was water full on vervain. I bit my lip holding back my scream. I hate that stuff! No, not because of the vampire reaction but because I am actually allergic to it. It causes a mean rash and hurts like hell.

"So do you want to tell me how you do your little tricks?" He asked idly. I glared at him.

"I'll take that as a no." I rolled my eyes. Of course that was a no. He pulled out a dagger. I widened my eyes but stayed still. He twirled it around all fancy.

"You could just tell me. It'll make things a whole lot easier for you." He said.

"But what fun would that be?" I said through clenched teeth. He smirked and stabbed my leg. I'll admit I did shriek a little. It hurt like hell. He pulled it out, none to gently, mind you.

"Got anything to say?" I tilted my head pretending to think.

"Oh yes! Go visit Lucifer." He rolled his eyes and stabbed me in the chest.

"BAST*RD!" I shrieked, bending over. Please don't let me die. Please, please, please. It continued for over three hours. Three freaking hours!!!

"Fine! I got it from the magical fairies that live in the shrubs! They said I was the chosen one who would bring them peace and bubble gum for all eternity! But to do that they had to give me the powers! So after five days of eating sugar plums I earned the right since I managed to get Mr. Fluffykins, my teddy bear, come to life and the rest of the dangerous plums! He is now the guardian and I am the Chosen. So you can't get any powers unless you earn the blessing of the shrub fairies!" I started gasping. Klaus stared at me in confusion. Well I am telling him the truth kind of. All that happened last night in one of my dreams so I am telling the truth in a way.

"So you can stop this now." I said pleadingly.

"You really need to stop lying love. It's unbecoming of you." He said. I stared at him with wide eyes. He looked at me curiously and shrugged, turning away.

"This will be all today. Rebekah can attend to you." He decided before calling the sister in question.

"Are you finished already?" She asked strolling down the steps.