A chapter w/ Klaus

"Oh my god." I said amazed, looking up. Klaus raised his eyebrows in question, as I twirled around, trying to take everything in. And there was a lot to take in.

"This house is so big." And it was. The boarding house was big, don't get me wrong, but this is a freaking castle. Okay I exaggerated a little but it was a mansion. A big one. Oh, the parties that could take place here...

"Are you done gawking yet, love?" Klaus smirked, pouring us both a drink. I crossed my arms and stared defiantly at him.

"I was not and do not gawk!" I told him matter of factly. He rolled his eyes and handed me the drink. I took it from him cautiously. I may not be all that smart but I do have a little common sense!

"Did you do anything to it?" I asked, peering at the glass suspiciously. He chuckled and shook his head. And as if to prove his point he took a long sip of his glass. I smiled and drank some of mine. I said I had some common sense. I never said I had a normal amount!

"Delicious." I said happily laying down on his comfy couch. He half smiled and sat on the chair across from me.

"So how does the cold one/human thing work?" He asked, like ten minutes later. I groaned and flipped onto my stomach.

"Why?" I asked. My voice was muffled by the material.

"I'm just curious. So?" He prompted me. I sighed and flipped over to see him looking interested. Strange.

"Like you'd make any baby.  Only vampire mommies can't have any since they're frozen and like well you know." I trailed off feeling awkward. And by the look on his face I wasn't the only one. Works on all men. Talk about lady stuff and bye-bye! Funny but really awkward. Oh well.

"Yeah so 'daddy' married 'momma' and went on a honeymoon. 'Momma' was still human, the little idiot. So they got their freak on." I made a grossed out face. This is unnerving, talking about their sex life. Cue shudder.

"Anyways 'momma' found out a couple weeks after the wedding she was knocked up!" I clapped my hand over my mouth in a mock gasp. Klaus laughed at my antics. Freak. "..So my loving father immediately decided to have my grandpa kill us in abortion. So loving, can't you tell? But momma wouldn't have it, no sir." I held out my glass. My empty glass. He got the hint and poured me some more.

"Thanks. Who knew you could be a gentleman?" I mused. He rolled his eyes.

"You were saying.." He trailed off. I nodded and sat up a little facing him.

"So she called aunt Rose.." I could feel my face soften at the thought of her. I missed her even if she loved the loch ness monster more.".. and got her help to protect her 'son'." He raised his eyebrows at me. I shrugged.

"She wanted a boy. Can't imagine why. No offence but girls are just plain awesome." I said dismissing it.

"And with Rose's help no one touched her. I mean Rose can be really, really scary if she wanted to. Maybe like you from the stories my bro.. I mean ex friends told me." I made a face when I remembered Damon again. Do you think he kicked me out of the family? I do.

"Where you about to say brothers?"

"Yeah but the oldest basically kicked me out. Jacka*s ." He nodded thoughtfully.

"Where was I? Oh yeah! So it went on few weeks. Me and my stuck up twin was slowly draining her life away. We broke bones, caused multiple bruises, and made her stomach look like she had elephants. Not a pretty sight." I smiled maliciously. Ah the joys of hurting someone who had, or in this case will have, harmed me.

"But then the mutt showed up." I gave Klaus an halfway apologetic look. "Well he wasn't exactly a werewolf. He was an shape shifter and stank like you wouldn't believe. God and the others smelled the same. I thought I would never get rid of the stench off my clothes. Whatever. He also believed he was in love with mommy dearest as f*cked up as that sounds. Drama much?  He then one day had the brilliant idea that maybe we were draining the blood from her. I mean we are the bloodsuckers."