YouTube. This is just fantastic (part 2)

"Oh my god!" Alice laughed, clutching her stomach.  

"See if she has anymore videos." Rosalie said eagerly. Some of the Cullen's gave her weird looks but Nesie was happy to comply. She scrowled back to Tara's comment and clicked on her user name: VampireQueenTara. She smirked at the name thinking if she only knew what real vampires are like. Her eyes widened at the many videos. 

"Click on that one!" Emmett said, pointing at the newest one labeled STALKING. It was only an hour old. She clicked it and immediatly they saw an awesome bedroom where Tara sat, smiling widely at the camera looking very gorgeous  

"Hi random stalkers of the internet!" She greeted and laughed. "Just kidding. Maybe. So I'm at a new house with people I don't exactly know since I got booted out the old one with Stefan and Damon. Honestly they are such drama queens." She rolled her eyes. 

"So I went to the local hang out and befriended this pysco who you will see later. He invited me and I accepted because it's totally normal for people to go to total strangers houses without knowing anything but their name. But check out the digs!" She picked up the camera and slowly swung it around so you could check it out. And it looked so awesome that Renesmee was immediatly jealous and looked envious of the random girl. Taras face appeared again. 

"Sweet right? Okay enough bragging. Time to see if I can manage to sneak up on Santa, I mean Klaus!" She coughed awkwardly and hurried along. "And or Rebekah who you could see on the video of me at school which I was sugar high. It was all her fault though. I just wanted to laze around in my SpongeBob pants like I am doing now." She briefly showed it and Emmett grinned. 

"Go SpongeBob!" He yelled. Everyone gave him a strange look except for Rosalie who smiled lovingly at her childish husband. He smiled cheekily at everyone. 

"You can watch now." Nessie rolled her eyes as Tara continued through a long hallway. She stopped at a room that held interesting artifacts from various decades. But no one was there. She looked in a closet but no one was there also. Alice stared longingly at all the designer clothes. Tara made a noise of surprise. 

"I swear it grows everyday!" She said in amazement and started walking away but not before she took a leather jacket and slung it over her shoulder. 

"I'm sure she won't mind. Much. Let's go downstairs and see what we find, shall we?" She skipped down the stairs, laughing if she almost fell. She jumped off the fifth step and landed on the floor, holding her balance. She laughed again but was interrupted by clapping. The camera swung to a very handsome man. 

"Who are you?" He grinned and stepped forward. 

"I'm Kol. And who might you be?" She held her hand out. He took it and kissed it and she laughed. 

"I'm not sure if that is the correct response." Esme said with concern. 

"Her parents should have raised her better than that. You don't talk to strangers!" Bella said strongly and Edward agreed. 

"I'm Tara. Do you know Rebekah or Santa? I mean Klaus!" She hurridly added. Kol smirked. 

"I should hope so seeing as I'm their brother." 

"Oh. That's cool. But tell me, you aren't anything like Klaus are you?" She asked worridly. Kol laughed. 

"Nope! I am more handsome, more charming-" 

"And a lot more annoying. What are you doing here Kol?" Rebekah said from the top of the stairs. 

"Looks like family drama!" Tara whispered to the microphone part excitedly. She took a couple steps back.