What happens here never leaves this room...

• Dedicated to Carmen Nichole. HAPPY 6 BDAY SWEETIE!!

There was no sound when I woke up which obviously made me suspicious as I sat up in bed. There is always a commotion that greets me in the morning whether it's Rebekah throwing a fit or some poor helpless girl screaming. Or both at once actually. It has happened a couple times before.

"Rebekah? Kol?" I called out slowly. The only thing I heard in response was Hell Cat's padding feet in Elijah's room. He seems to like the demon kitty which was a little strange since he hated the fur that always got onto his precious suits. I slipped into my slippers and stood up.

"Elijah? Any Mikaelson that I know, answer me!" I called out again and walked out of my room. I frowned and looked outside and saw all but Klaus's cars still there.

"Hybrid pets?!" No answer from them which was kinda a good thing. I hate them with the sometime exception of Tyler. He brings me cookies on the occasion when he comes over! But the silence was unnerving and I started to feel a bit paranoid.

"This is turning into an episode of Doctor Who. I swear if there is an weeping angel or a member of the silence behind me, I'm going to freak." I muttered and turned around, coming face to face to something far more worse; a smirking Kol.

"What's so scary about a weeping angel?" He asked casually. I gasped and then kicked him hard in the knee. I smirked as I heard his leg break in half before it started to heal. He cursed and jumped on his good leg, holding the other.

"Good God woman!" He glared at me. I crossed my arms and stared at him.

"Why didn't you answer me when I called for you? And where is everyone?!"

"Will you shut up for one moment?!"

"Rude." I huffed and stared at him imploringly. He continued to glare as he put his leg down.

"We're going on a bit of a trip right now so come along before I change my mind and leave you behind."

"Where are we supposed to be going?" I demanded as he pulled me down the stairs.

"I don't know but anywhere but here. It's just sooo boring in this one pony town." He sighed dramatically.

"Are the others coming too?"

"Ew no. Another reason for going on this trip is to get away from my siblings."

"And why am I going?"

"Because you're entertaining." He said simply and practically pushed me in his car.

"Oww!" I snapped as I hit my head on the dashboard somehow.

"Sorry." He grinned cheekily at me.

"Are you really?"

"Not at all." He laughed and put the car in gear.

"I do have one question though. How come you never let me put on normal clothes when you kidnap me? I'm always in my jammies."

"Do I really? I haven't noticed. Oh look, the radio is playing that song!" He turned up the volume so it sounded like I could go deaf at any moment. I glared at him and climbed into the backseat, making sure to kick him in the head as I did so.

"Ow!"

"Oops sorry." I grinned innocently at him before stretching out in the back. At least I had comfy clothes on.

"Where are the others? They didn't answer my calls either." I pouted a few minutes later after Kol had the decency of turning down that hellish radio system.

"Rebekah is at school which I think you got kicked out of. Too many absences and whatnot, by the way. And Elijah is at the Salvatore's house discussing something about some new family that came in."