The feels!!!

My eyes widened and I hit his arm.

"Nice going genius!" I snapped as we all got our stuff ready to go. A confrontation with this many witnesses would not end well and it looks like a confrontation is what this dude wants. He looks familiar so there is a good chance he was at the 'battle' as my ex family likes to call it, between us and the Volturi. I just hope he doesn't recognize me or anything. He probably won't seeing as I certainly grew since this, but living with the Mikaelson's for so long now, their paranoia rubbed off on me and I was not liking it!

"Come on, let's get out of here. I'm texting Bekah." I said, pulling my phone out of my bra to text the blonde who was missing. The boys lead the way out of the club as I focused on my phone. We had just stepped onto the sidewalk when someone ambushed Kol and shoved him into a nearby alley.

"Kol!" I yelled and the two of us ran after him. Kol was glaring at the Cold One who had his hand on his throat as we approached.

"You should probably let go of me and soon." Kol muttered through gritted teeth. We came to a full stop a few feet away from him and glared at him.

"You should heed my brother's advice Demetri. He isn't known for his self control, especially when someone is angering him." Klaus said casually.

"How do you know my name? How do you know about the Volturi?" He demanded. I rolled my eyes and put my phone back in my shirt after I got a text back from Bekah saying she'll be out in a moment.

"Use your head, Rocks for Brains." I scoffed. "And the question I'm most curious about is why are you here instead of Italy. There should be no reason the three so called kings should be interested here. We've been keeping track of the mysterious disappearances and such." I crossed my arms, looking him dead in the eye. He looked taken aback for a moment before it turned into pain as Kol ripped his arm off. Kol's patience had finally snapped.

"Sorry mate but I'm not into that kinda thing. Throttle someone else." Kol snapped, kicking Demetri's legs from underneath him to step on him. Demetri groaned in pain. I walked over and crouched by his head, moving his chin to make him look at me.

"Why are you here, Demetri? Now answer honestly or my friends here might get annoyed. And they aren't nice when they get annoyed."

"Volturi business." He hissed. I rolled my eyes and exchanged an annoyed look with Kol.

"Yes, yes. I already know that. But what exactly is this business about? Details D. Details!" I said impatiently.

"Why do you want to know? It doesn't concern you or your coven."

"Wellll I am very nosy. And you annoy me and it makes me giggle to think about Aro's reaction to see you confessing your guts. Plus I like to know what is going on where I live so I don't get caught up in anything on accident. It happens way too often and I don't really appreciate it when it happens." I rolled my eyes again and stood up.

"Glad to see you join us Bekah." I greeted to the blonde fixing her hair as she walked up next to Klaus.

"Can we hurry this up. I met this delicious lad inside and I want to get back to him before anyone snatches him up. Is this the cold one? He doesn't look like much." Demetri let out a weak growl but he looked defeated as he laid on the dirty ground. Kol was smirking as he kept him on the ground. It looked like he was toying with him as he eased up the pressure and returned it repeatedly as Klaus looked on, bored.

"We were just about to find out all his dirty little secrets. Want to do the honor?"

"Why not." She sighed and walked over to him.