Flashback then I meet a creepy british dude

I stumbled through the words making sure it wasn't in the direction of my ho-err my ex-house. Why bother if I am not welcomed there anymore? I still can't believe Damon said that to me. My big brother, my protector, my best friend. And all I said was that I was thirsty. I saw a deer and quickly drained it, making the craving ebb slowly away. And since it was near a small stream, I got to wash the blood off me and kinda get it out of the dress. I frowned and gave up after a few minutes. The blood had stained it for good. Pity.

I sighed and wandered a bit and found a big oak after ten minutes of creepy owl hoots and the sound of nocturnal animals waking and going about their business. I laid down between two of its upturned roots and put my head on the rough bark. There was nothing out here and I was thankful. Because for the first time in years, I allowed myself to cry. As the tears rolled down my pale cheeks, I had a feeling of dejá vü. From when I got kicked out of the Cullen's family.

FLASHBACK:

I stumbled through the woods, tripping over the fallen tree branches. Stupid humanness. I just woken up from my nap and lets just say I am not a happy camper. And I need to get out of this dark forest, Nothing good comes from dark places. That I know from experiance. My tummy grumbled loudly. I'm starving! But my thirst was overpowering the hunger.

I spotted a herd of deer not that far from my spot. My nose wrinkled in disgust. Deer was disgusting. My favorite was wolves. I love them! It's kinda ironic since I hate werewolves. But sadly none was around here. Just stupid herbivores. I sighed and sprung at the biggest buck. I quickly snapped his neck so he didn't feel any unnecessary pain. And so he didn't try to get away and undoubtly making it harder than it had to be. The other deers ran away but I didn't pay attention to them. I quickly drank from his rapidly cooling blood. Once it had not a drop left in it's veins, I pushed it away in disgust. I cannot believe I just drank that. Gross!

I sighed and continued walking. How big is this forest? It feels like I have been walking for forever. After a while I gave up and nestled in a tree. I kept thinking I heard something in the bushes and it was making me uneasy. I got comfortable and swung my leg aimlessly in the air. I fell asleep after ten minutes of nothingness.

My eyes snapped open hours later. I fell on the ground hard, my right arm cracking and healing within seconds and immediately a face appeared. He had brown hair and green eyes. I screamed and climbed the tree again but more quickly this time.

"How did you-" He started but I didn't hear the rest because I already jumped to a different tree. I kept going till there were no more branches left and I started on the ground. I heard him following me.

"Go away!" I yelled, willing my legs to go faster. He didn't reply or slow down. I kept at it till I reached a big river. There I let out a wail of frustration. I don't know how to swim! The stupid family taught the loch ness monster but never me. Stalker reached me at the river and cautiously made contact with my shoulder. I whirled around, knowing my gray eyes were wide and fierce with desperation.

"What are you?" He asked looking at me apprehensivly. I frowned and edged away from him.

"Go away. I don't need no one!" I said firmly crossing my arms across my chest. He stared at me in confusion.

"Where are your parents?" He finally said. His eyes did a weird dilating thing as he gazed in my eyes. Is there something wrong with him? I hope not. Things would not turn up good if he's a pyschopathic killer.

"I don't have any parents!" I yelled. The wind started to get agitated and made my hair whirl around like crazy.

"I don't have no mommy, no daddy, no sister, no aunts, uncles, or grandparents! And I really don't need no stinky mutts!" I yelled at him. " I don't need them like they don't need me!" The water started to slosh on the ground making waves go towards my feet. It was cool to the touch and since I never had any shoes I could feel it carressing my skin. I don't care though. I loved feeling the grass, or in this case pebbles, underneath my feet.