Author's note... maybe

"What are you doing here?" I snarled. The person in front of me smirked and crossed their arms. 

"Winning another point in our game apparently." They said snidely. I scowled and yanked out the stake. I gasped a little from the pain and looked at the pre-sharpened piece of wooden terror. I threw it at her and it struck her arm. She pouted. 

"That wasn't nice." She complained, pulling it out and tossed the stake behind the rose bush nearby. 

"You're not nice. What are you doing here?" I said bluntly and crossed my arms. A little smirk appeared on her face as she relaxed on a little bench. 

"What if I said I just wanted to see my favorite hybrid?" I smirked as a thought crossed my mind. Man I need to stop hanging out with her and the others. I'm starting to have a permanent smirk instead of a smile.

"There is a couple more hybrids inside. I'm sure they'll looove to see you." Her face grew stoney and she stuck out her tongue at me before growing serious.

"They're here?" I nodded. She sighed. 

"Fantastic. How many of the Originals?" 

"Why should I tell you?" 

"Because I'm your oldest friend and you wouldn't want me to die, do you?" I pretended to think. 

"Weeell." I drew out. She frowned and made a move to the rose bush. I snickered. 

"I wouldn't let you die sweetie. I want to be the one who does it. So if I get killed, I'm coming back and dragging you down with me." She rolled her eyes and scoffed. I raised my eyebrows and put a hand on my hip. 

"You don't believe me?" 

"Oh I do. It's just that you made that threat ever since I met you. Get some new material." 

"Meanie! Okay well Elijah came back on my birthday, which you never got me anything for by the way. Kol is my new guy BFF. And Rebekah is my new sister in a non blood related way. And who can forget the ever scary hybrid who would love to see your face?" I smirked. Said face was paling in fear. 

"Why are they all back?" She muttered, more to herself than me and started to pace. I shrugged and sat on the bench, watching her in amusement. 

"They're inside if you wanna meet them." I tempted. She scowled at me and finally sat down beside me.  

"Tell me what I missed. Now." She ordered. I rolled my eyes and did so. Her eyes were wide as I came to the end. 

"I missed that much?! Well at least you can see why I don't like Elena." 

"I'm surprised how my brothers can stand her. She is way to whiny for my taste." 

"Yes she is. You don't like anyone who can't take care of themselves. And they have to be mean, scary and has an awesome taste in clothes." She listed what I told her the first time I met her. I nodded firmly. 

"But how did you get into my group, I have no idea." She pushed me slightly and snickered. I tilted my head to the side. 

"Seems like Mayor Lockwood finally stopped talking." I noted. 

"Okay. How nervous do you think she is with all those humans in her house with all these hybrids and vampires?" 

"Very. I'm surprised she hasn't organized a hunt to kill all the 'evil' things." 

"Please. Can we not go back to the 1600's. The Salam Witch Hunt was not very fun." She pouted. I laughed. 

"Well they were close. Just substitute the W with a B and bing bang boom, you're dead." I shot her with my finger gun. She rolled her eyes.