Back stories and the VST

School sucks! It's all so boring and I already know all these things thanks to TV, the internet, and those annoying brothers of mine. And the fact I already did this school thing before. I guess it also helps that I have a photographic memory like most vampires. I am just glad I don't have much human in me. Me being like Bella is just horrifying. I shuddered at the image of me being like that idiot. Definitely thankful.

"Miss Salvatore!" Mrs....  I don't know what her name is. I know it is something ironic but that's about it. Oh well. I slowly sat up, yawning.

"Yeeees." I drawled out gazing at her already tired of her.

"I'm sorry. Am I boring you?" I shrugged.

"A bit yeah." I said honestly. Teach went as red as a tomato. The class stared at me in awe and shock. Poor old Stefan gave me his signature warning look. Hmph. Does he ever run out of those?

"DETENTION!" She yelled. I shrugged and put my feet on the desk.

"Sounds good." I nodded and relaxed. Some of the kids snickered. Glad to know I lifted some people's mood.

"Miss Salvatore." She said warningly

"Mrs. teacher lady." I mocked her. I didn't think it was possible to turn that shade of red. Interesting.

"That is it! Get out of my classroom!" I stood up and put my bag on my shoulder calmly. I was almost out the door when I turned on my heel and cocked my head.

"Well I don't think this is your classroom by the way. Doesn't it like belong to the town?" I said making my last smart a*s comment before bowing quickly to the class.

"Farewell random peeps. May the alien bunnies forever protect your poor souls." I cried walking out. I heard the class laugh and teacher lady huff indignantly. God I am awesome. I hung out in the car for the time being. Thirty one minutes later Stefan came out looking at me disapprovingly through the window. I sighed and got out slowly.

"You really should respect them. They are actually trying to do their jobs without you messing it up." He scolded. I rolled my eyes and started to walk back in the d*mn place. He caught up and kept pace.

"Well they shouldn't be so sensitive." I shot back looking at my schedule than the hallway and again, in confusion. He sighed and grabbed it. He nodded and turned left.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I yelled.

"We have the same class." He replied not bothering to turn around. Rudeness. I ran to keep up with him as he entered a classroom.

"Ah. Glad you could join us today Stefan." Teacher man greeted. You know I think this might be the dude who is the vampire slayer dude and Damon's BFF besides me.

"Sorry for the delay. My sister here got into a little bit of trouble with he last class." I snickered as did whoever was in the last class.

"You know it isn't trouble if it's funny." I said stepping around him. I gave VST (vampire slayer teacher) a big smile. "Hi, I'm Tara!"

He raised his eyebrows at me. I gazed at him knowingly. He cleared his throat awkwardly and nodded.

"Hello. My  name is Alaric Saltzman but as I tell all the students, call me Alaric. Not that they do anyways." I nodded and sat down. To my surprise his lesson was a little bit interesting. A little bit. So blah blah blah, bell rings. I jumped out of my seat and was about to make a break for it when Stefan caught my arm. I scowled at him. Curse him.

We waited till the classroom was empty before I glared at the troublesome brother of mine.

"Alright, why am I still here?" I asked. VST looked at me questionably.