This is not my brother

"Come on and dance Stefan. You need to let loose." I said trying to get Stefan to dance with me. He shook his head and drank his drink. Buzz kill. We been here for an hour after I got changed into a pretty red dress that loosely twirled around my calf and a pair of black liquid leggings. I sighed loudly and went to the bar part.

"Get me a shot of bourbon and make it on the house." I compelled the waiter. He nodded and went to pour it. I turned around and viewed the crowd. Lots of young blood today. And I am getting thirsty... I shook my head quickly and snatched the drink out of his hand.

"That's awesome buddy. Can I have like ten more of these?" I asked. He looked about to say no so I had to do my special eye thing. Now he nodded dazedly and went to work on it. I grinned in satisfaction and downed the drink, enjoying the burn. Thank god it's alcohol that takes off the bloodlust. He came back and I took all of them smiling. He looked really confused but quickly moved on to the next costumer. He's my favorite waiter now. Sorry Mattie but you hace been replaced.

Once I finished all of them I have to admit I was a tiny bit tipsy. Okay maybe not just a tiny bit. But since I was a little drunk I started to dance with random strangers till I saw a familiar face pop up and I danced my way over to him.

"Damon! Come and dance with me! Stefan's a jerk and won't do it." I pouted, swaying. He raised a eyebrow and pulled me over to sit beside him on the stools.

"How much did you have to drink?" He asked calmly motioning to a waiter. They immediately brought him over his own glass of bourbon. I guess he had been here before. Which means Stefan was right. Dang it. I thought about the question hard.

"Umm a lot." I said finally. I could not remember to save my life. I found that fact funny and started to laugh. He rolled his eyes and drank his drink.

"Damon."

"Yeah?"

"I'm thirsty." He shrugged.

"Order another drink then."

"No. I'm thirsty." I stated gazing at the young teenagers dancing. I could hear their blood pumping. My eyes darkened slightly as I said that. His eyes widened and he grabbed my arm and dragged me outside into the back alley.

"You can't." He said firmly. I pouted, gazing at a random person across the street.

"But you do it all the time." I argued, following the man's movement. And yes I know that's this is sounding a bit stalkerish but I am really thirsty.

"That's me Elisa!" I flinched as he used my birth given name. Something feels wrong with him today. He never calls me by that. Did I even tell him my birth name before? "I am a century older than you. I know how to tame my blood lust. You don't!" He continued, ignoring my eyes path. I scowled.

"But I might have better control then you think, Damon. I am half human and that should mean less blood attraction." The man seemed very drunk. He was stumbling and walking into walls. Easy target. Damon snarled.

"You are not going to drink anyone. I do not need the Council to be even more suspicious you hear me?" I glared at him.

"You are not my father Damon Giuseppe Salvatore!" I yelled. How dare he treat me like a child! I might seem like it compared to him but I have somewhat of a control over my thirst! I proved it that other night with the lusty middle aged guy.

"Obviously not. If I was you would be dead three times over." I stared at him confused.

"What?" He rolled his eyes and pushed me closer to the wall.

"If I was your father I would've killed you a long time ago, as it seems that you are incredibly stupid. And highly annoying. No wonder they didn't want you." He sneered. I flinched. That actually hurt my feelings.

"Are you okay Damon?" I asked concerned. This isn't like my big brother. He laughed coldly.

"Never better. Now go away. Preferably forever." I looked at him straight in the eyes and was confused. There was no emotion in them. It was like staring at ice. And he didn't have the compelled look he gets when I punish him. It was just... nothingness.

"No." His facial features looked taken aback.

"No? NO! You don't tell me no b*tch." He snarled. My eyes widened considerably. Who is this person and what did he do to my brother?!? He gripped my arm painfully and threw me in the opposite wall. I stared dazedly, in disbelief at him, oblivious to the pain and blood running through my body. At least I was already wearing red. He squatted down next to me as I struggled to sit up straight.

"Get this and get this now. You are not welcomed by me Elisa so stay away. Or else things might get, shall we say, messy." He gave me his signature cocky smirk and straightened up.

"Fine Damon but if you ever try that on me ever again you might end losing a few limbs. And the name is Tara a*shole." I grimaced popping my shoulder back in place. He gave one cruel laugh and disappeared. I felt a few small tears escape and fall to the ground. Why is it always me? Doesn't anyone even want me here?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah so wasn't planning on that happening so quickly. I actually planned it to be later but I had no idea on how to fill in the space. And you know what? I am not even going to go with the storyline. I mean what fun is it if people already know what is going to happen? And Netflix doesn't have season 4 yet so that sucks. And for my BOB thing ...yeah we got in last place. Last friggin place. Let's just say our captain was a little upset. Oh well we got ice-cream and cookies out of it so it's all good.

Klaus: Sure it is. Like you didn't go home crying to Clyde. Speaking of which why do you have a tree branch named Clyde?

Me: *glares at him* So I can kill inconsiderate vampires like you! And you better behave! I might just hook you up with ummm Jeremy! Yeah Jeremy! *nods to self*

Klaus: OKAY OKAY I TAKE IT BACK!!!

Me; that's better. Now be a nice obediant hybrid and say goodbye...

Klaus: I look forward to killing everyone single one of you that doesn't VOTE, FAN, COMMENT, or ADD.

Me: uh what he said BYE!!!

Not a Cullenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें