who wants to get drunk

"That's turning out really good." I murmered. Klaus turned slightly and pressed his lips on the top of my head.

"Thanks love."

"Ugh, do you have to do that when
we're around?" Rebekah snipped playfully, from her place on the armchair. I rolled my eyes and cuddled more into Klaus's side. He smirked as he continued sketching.

"Yes we do. Why jealous?"

"As if." She scoffed and moved to sit on the arm of a chair.

"Then why do you keep badgering us? I thought you wanted this to happen?"

"Well I didn't expect my brother to go all sickening sweet with you." She wrinkled her nose. I laughed.

"Maybe it was all an act to bother you." She stuck out her tongue than fell back into the chair with a sigh.

"I'm bored. You're both boring. We should do something fun."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, just something. Anything!" She snapped before sitting up straight.

"Why don't we go to a club? Somewhere not near here since all the boys are getting dreadfully boring." I thought about it and nodded.

"Sounds cool. Give me 10?" She nodded and hopped up.

"Want to come with?" I asked Klaus, standing up. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Do I have a choice in this matter?"

"Technically yes but if you don't than boys will become a bit of a nuisance as I will no doubt become to drunk to compel them to go away and they will just keep hitting on me and-" He cut me off by tugging me in his lap and gave me a fierce kiss.

"You're mine!" he growled. I smirked and pulled away.

"So is that a yes?" He rolled his eyes and pushed me towards the stairs.

"Just get ready."

"Thanks Klaus!" I sang and headed up the stairs to my room Bekah was waiting impatiently for me.

"We have 7 minutes to get you presentable now." She grouched. I smirked.

"Good thing we're vampires." I said cheekily. She rolled her eyes and pushed some clothes in my hand and shoved me in my bathroom. Rude. I got dressed in a sparkly black top that only had spaghetti straps and a pair of really ripped skinny jeans and ankle boots. I stepped out an she nodded in approval before forcing my in the chair in front of my vanity. I closed my eyes obediently as she put make up on me. God I felt like a Barbie doll, I don't like this. I don't know how Bella could've stood it. Hmmm, maybe I should visit them later. Or at least visit Rosalie and Emmett. I haven't heard anything from them lately but they're still here. One of Klaus's witches made sure of that thanks to some boundary spells on the manor.

"Now you look pretty. Come on now, let's get our party on." She said happily. My eyebrow arched as I stood up. Did I not look pretty before? Rude. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room and downstairs where Klaus was waiting with Kol.

"What are you doing?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm joining you all. I want to have some fun as well." He rubbed his hands in excitement. I sighed.

"Just don't go to crazy like last time. It took forever to compel everyone."

"Yes mother." He mocked, rolling his eyes. I kicked his shin and ran behind Klaus before Kol could retaliate. Sucka! Klaus will protect me! Kol glared at me and Rebekah pushed him out the door before he could say anything. I stuck out my tongue at him as we walked to Klaus's car seeing as it had the most room and it was perfect to pass out in when we get hammered later. And yes, I am speaking out of experience. Sue me. It was all Kol's fault anyways. Bekah got in the passenger seat so she could tell Klaus where to go. Which in hindsight I probably should've called dibs on because that meant me and the annoying brat of an original were stuck together in the backseat. Klaus had to get onto us several times like we were little kids which made me pout as Kol smirked each time and when Klaus focused on the road again, he would start pulling my hair or poking me or doing something equally annoying. God I swear he acts like he's twelve and not the over a thousand oldie he is. Klaus pulled into a parking spot and we all got out.