Cullens versus well everybody

I let out a small pathetic whimper of relief as I saw Klaus. His face was a calm mask but his eyes were like thunderstorms. Dark and dangerous. His body language screamed not to mess with him. Rebekah and Kol appeared behind him and I threw myself at Rebekah. She hugged me back tightly, glaring at the Cullen's. Edward hissed in pain.

"Let him go!" Renesmee shouted, taking a step forward before Jacob stopped her. Klaus examined her critically before facing me.

"This is the other twin?" He asked. I nodded nervously. He smirked.

"How interesting. So what exactly were you planning on doing with our dear Tara?" Bella glared at him hatefully as he tightened his grip on my father. A couple cracks appeared in his marble skin. Carlisle stepped forward with his hands up in the air, trying to appear peaceful. I blinked back the memories of him doing those horrible 'tests' on me. I shuddered and Rebekah held me tighter.

"That's my grandaughter. And her name is Elisa not Tara. We're taking her back to her rightful place in our family without any trouble if you don't mind." He said firmly. Klaus chuckled and Kol stepped up... with a baseball bat? How in the wor- you know what, I don't even wanna know.

"That makes things a little bit complicated mate. You see, my family has taken quite a fancy to your dearest Tara." He emphasized my name with a smirk, leaning on the bat. "And we protect our own well unless-"

"Kol! To the point!" Rebekah cut in smoothly. He chuckled and winked at me. I stifled a small burst of laughter. Only Kol could make me laugh by being... Kol.

"Right. As I was saying, we'll fight to our last breath. And trust me, that's far, far away."

"Plus I'll just kill myself if they do manage to drag me back by my hair, kicking and screaming." I muttered.

"That won't do any good, remember?" Bekah whispered to me. I shrugged.

"You get the idea." I said simply. Alice laughed.

"You're only human! What can you do against nine vampires and a werewolf?" She said smugly. We all looked at each other with wide eyes before bursting into laughter thoroughly confusing the Cullen's. I literally fell over laughing.

"What so funny?" Emmett demanded. We tried to pull ourselves back together. My fear was almost non existent now so I stumbled up to Klaus.

"Sorry." I started, not sorry in any way. I started to laugh hysterically again. Klaus chuckled.

"What she was going to say is that you don't honestly think you're actually vampires and a werewolf, now do you?" He finished for me.

"Because let's face it. What kind of vampire sparkles?" Damon voice snarked. We all whirled around to see all the scooby gang, well the supernatural members behind us. The Originals were on guard.

"What are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"Heard someone scream. Sounded like yours so we came to help." He said simply and glared at the ex family. I nodded and smirked at them.

"They're just humans." Renesmee sneered and broke free of Jacob's grasp and took a few steps towards me. I snorted.

"Apparently I got all the brains." I said and faced her, face to face. I looked at her up and down critically.

"And all the good looks too." I smirked flipping my hair over my shoulder. My group snickered as hers just scowled. She looked at me nonplussed.

"It seems you deluded yourself over the years. If you actually remembered I was the wanted one. You were just a mistake." She said trying to get a rise out of me. I just laughed in her face.