Klaus, you cheesy bastard!

"You are so stupid!! God, I can't believe how much of a moron you are!"

"You're one to be talking!"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I am over a thousand years old and you are a measly 18 year old girl. I know more things than you can ever possibly dream of."

"Which is no excuse for why you thought that there was an actual leprechaun stealing all the shiny things from your room! And you think that you are the superior genius one here? Ha!"

"Well I, at least, don't look as dumb as you do."

"What?!"

"You heard me. You look like an absolute bimbo and you act just like one too."

"No I don't, you frigging idiot!!!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What on Earth is going on here?" Elijah demanded as he stared at us in shock from the doorway.

"It's his fault!"  "It's her fault!" We both pointed accusingly at each other and glared. Elijah hurried and pushed us gently but firmly, into the other side of the room.

"Anyone want to tell me what this dispute is about?" He raised an eyebrow. I growled under my breath and tossed my self, face first, onto the couch.

"Go ahead Tara. Why don't you tell him." Kol sneered as he threw himself into an armchair.

"Screw you Kol Mikaelson." I hissed with my fangs poking out. He rolled his eyes.

"Not even if you begged." Elijah caught me before I could cause bodily harm to his youngest brother.

"Kol!" He snapped before making me sit back down. I looked at Elijah pleadingly.

"Just one good punch? That's all I want." I begged. Elijah shook his head in refusal and I growled under my breath knowing he would stop me from killing his brother. For now at least.

"Someone explain. Now!" He demanded. I glared at nothing in particular as I fisted my hands in my lap.

"It was a misunderstanding that Kol took way too far. It's his own stupidity's fault why we are even here!" Kol chuckled but shook his head.

"Oh I beg to differ."

"Shut up Kol!" I hissed through clenched teeth. He cast me a smug look before looking at Elijah innocently.

"Believe me 'Lijah, I assure you that you would have done the exact same thing if you had been in my shoes." Elijah looked at him with consideration before sinking in his own armchair.

"Tell me what happened Tara." He ordered. I pouted but knew that Kol would be all to eager to dramatize and exaggerate what I was doing if he got to tell. I got comfortable and glared at Kol who was smiling cheekily as he returned it.

"I was at Mystic Grill because I am getting sick and tired of blood bags! And it turned out I had your bastard of a brother following me but I didn't notice him at the time. So I was scanning the bar for a yummy, vervain free, blood donor when I noticed someone slipping out into the back alley. Which sparked my interest at once so I, of course, followed. It was a okay looking fellow, though a bit on the thin side and not the healthy thin. He looked as if expecting someone. I waited silently from my place in the shadows as two... I think thirteen years old... came up to him with the money for drugs. You have to imagine my disgust and hate but I allowed the exchange to continue before blurring after the kids once they walked away. I compelled them to never, ever do drugs again and to avoid everyone who does. And to hit themselves very hard on the head with their fists at the thought of it before stealing their stash and threw it in the sewer for the alligators. I followed the man as he walked past the fountain and stopped him. He was being gross and stuff so I hurried it along. I asked him what he had. He pretended not to know what I was talking about till I showed him my in-case-of-vervain emergency money. Greedy little bugger he was. He moved us back to the Grill's alleyway and that is where Kol thought he was seeing me buy drugs when I was actually looking at my next snack! And he snapped his neck before I got to take a drink! Which made me demand how stupid he was which led to this arguement because Kol is a friggin moron!" I cried. Elijah stared blankly at me as I tried to calm my anger.