Santa is coming shopping with me!

I glared at him, rubbing my throat gently. Why is it always the throat?

"So you are with the Salvatore brothers, are you now?" He said glaring back at me. In less then a second he crouched down in front of me, lifting my chin.

"Go to hell." I spat. He tsked his tongue at me.

"Behave like a good girl will you." I had to roll my eyes at that.

"Yeah 'cause all girls behave nicely after getting their life throttled out of them" He huffed at that. Actually huffed! Who even does that?!?

"Be a good girl and tell me all the little bits of your life that includes the Salvatore brothers." He said trying to compel me. I laughed. Right into his face.

"Dude. I can't be compelled." I said smirking. Frowning, he shoved me away.

"Oww." I complained. He had to make me hit me head, didn't he?

"Shut up." He snapped. Oooh he's angry now.

"Are you wearing or drinking vervain."  He demanded. I made a face and managed to sit on the bed gingerly. If this was his sister's room, I'll hate to see her angry.

"Gross no. I'm allergic to that crap. So I just can't be compelled. Sucks for you." I bit out. He stared at me thoughtfully. Once he turned away I immediately started to run out of there. Sadly he was in front of me once I reached the front door.

"Going so soon, love? Please stay a little longer." He said gripping my arm tightly. I snarled at him which only resulted in him laughing.

"Takes much more than that to scare me darling."

"What do you want from me?" I hissed as he threw me on the couch.

"I want to know how you know the Salvatore's, what's their plan against me, and how do you fit in with all this." He said simply. I rolled my eyes.

"Well to the last two I have no idea but to the first that's simple. They adopted me when I was kicked out. Well Stephanie did. Jacka*s just put up with me. And if he doesn't stop calling me I swear I'll throw this against the wall." I snapped glaring at the buzzing phone.

"Answer it."

"What?!" I stared at him incredulously. What is he smoking?

"Answer it now." He said firmly. Since this man can easily kill me I did, glaring daggers the whole time.

"What!"

"Where are you?"

"Somewhere you are thankfully not. What do you want Damon?"

"Listen. You need to get your scrawny butt home or else. Klaus is out there and-"

"Or else what Damon? Face it. You have nothing on me." I stated smirking.

"You know I might just like it here. I mean I'm somewhere not even Klaus can touch me." I taunted. Klaus raised his eyebrows as I glared warningly at him.

"Elisa Rosalice Salvatore! Come back or-"

"Bye Damon." I sang before hanging up on him.

"Filthy bast*rd." I muttered.

"Happy?" I asked snappily, glancing back at Klaus.

"You did nothing to ease his nerves." I stared at him blankly.

"And your point is?" He shook his head as he moved away from me to start pacing in front of me.

"Look, all I want to know is how long I'm stuck in this hell hole." I said desperately after 20 boring minutes of him pacing with his thinking face on.

"However long I feel like it." He said smirking. I groaned and sank deeper into the couch.

"You are a very boring man. Did you know that?" I asked hours later. God he needs a life. He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Am I now?"

"Yes."

"You know I can't decide if you're really brave or really stupid." He shot back. I smirked.

"I'll go with brave. Saying I'm stupid only makes the idiots believe the whole blondes not smart thing." I said twirling my hair.

"So you have cash?"

"Quite a bit. Why?" He gazed at me suspiciously. I smiled and leapt up.

"Because you, my dear Santa, are going to take me shopping!" I said excitedly.

"No. Absolutely not." He said after he had gotten over the shock.

"Well you do plan to keep me here, practically a prisoner so I need clothes, things to do, and food." I said popping out my hip. I dared him to contradict me with my eyes.

"Or, you know, I could annoy you to death, destroy your house, make you want to kill me but you know you can't because I am possible leverage." I said smirking. He looked torn but then admitted defeat.

"Alright. If it'll keep your trap shut." He sighed.

"Aww. I love you to." I cooed skipping to the front door. What? I like to skip, okay? I hopped in his Ford Expedition which kinda surprised me. I thought he would have some fancy schmancy car that he would show off. Well it could be worse.

"Uh where are we going?" I asked ten minutes later, looking out the window in confusion. I'm pretty sure we were well away from Mystic Falls.

"Somewhere where your annoying allies won't see me. Can't have them trying to kill me any time soon."

"Paranoid much." I muttered turning to the window.

"I am not paranoid!"

"Sure Santa. Whatever you say."

__________________________________________________________________

Hi peoplez! I updated look you have been asking me to for some, really strange, reason. It is nearly.....2 in the morning here. And you know what I've been noticing? I seem to only update in the dead of night. Weird. And my latest obsession is a tv show called Supernatural. I just started like two days ago and I'm on the second season. It's really cool. Plus the Winchester brothers are really cute.

Klaus: But I am the hottest

Me: Sure Santa. Whatever you say

Klaus: Don't patronize me!

Me: Whatever. Tara want to do the honors?

Tara: Sure! So VOTE, FAN, COMMENT, ADD!

Klaus: *winces* You didn't have to scream it

Tara:*shrugs* But I wanted to so suck it up

Me: well you heard her. Well I can't since I am now deaf but I need to go break up their fight so see ya!